Reviews for A World Without
Mouse Misfit chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
Aw. Poor Drakie. So much crap happens to him. It would have been interesting to see the article.
alicespinnet chapter 6 . 3/26/2003
I think this depends on how much you want to develop the story. Since I'm not aware of what yourp plans are, I'd think that if you wanted to continue this story for a long time, don't kill him off. Especially since it keeps the major obstacle still in focus and present. However, if you want to end it in the next few chapters or so, then kililng him off would give a good conclusive feel to the story.

There's my answer. Have fun deciphering. Apologies for being cryptive.
Peace Angel chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
I love your story! Keep updatin and i'll love you forever! oh and YES!

Love Always,

PA (Peace Angel) _
meh chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
allie chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
yes, this is one of the best stories ever, love it.
Rain chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Alle chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
It is totally your call on whether to kill Lucius or not. I would like it because then we could feel sorry for Draco, which is always fun. Harry and Draco could be together without him trying to break it off. Where is Narcissa, I can't remember...?

Another reason I think Lucius should be killed off is bc if he was (And Narcissa too) then it would be the reversal of the books. Harry has his parents. Draco is an orphan. And since this fic is by far the most AU I have read...no magic...then I think that would be cool.

But regardless, I will keep reading. Just don't make them have to seperate if he dies. You know, um, have him become independent, or maybe have a nice gandma come into play. Love it either way. Keep writing.
anonymous chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
i dont think u should kill 'im off... in my opinion, if u do, it would make the story a little less interesting/ exciting. good luck with the future chapters.
Vividian chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
No. It's more amusing and angst ridden when he's there. And this is a very good fic. I like. Please update again soon and help a poor injured fanfic reader/writer feel better! I luv ur stuff! bye now!

~Vividian
Rosalinda chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
naa don't kill him off...keeping him on will make it more fun lol
MyOriginalIntent chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
No. Lucius is way to yicky to just be killed off...
Stephanie chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
yes kill him off, or let him become more gay friendly
Escher chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
No. Killing Lucuis is the easy way out. It would diminish the quality of the story as you have written.

I know you asked for a simply yes or no, but I kinda had to fill out the rest...
amy chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
don't kill him off, it's too easy, and sneaking around is way more exciting.
pinkfae chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
lucious..hmm..hes getting in the way of their relationship, so him dyinggood. but its also kinda cliche. but i dont want draco to transfer! it'd also be interesting to see how draco copes with it..it always is..
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »