Reviews for A World Without
A Person chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
nah... don't kill him off... change of heart works but don't kill him off...
EvilShinimegami chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
This seems really good. I dunno, killing him off almost seems to easy of an answer for the problem. But keeping him might draw it out too, since he's a homophobe. What might be kewl is if Lucius got amnesia, and then he becomes accepting to Draco's relationship. Draco could still be upset, and it would have a happy ending, with more problems to come! Hope I helped! Update soon!
Alanis2 chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Depends on what you're going to do next. It will do good both ways, i think. And maybe Lucius would just get stuck in a "chair that has four wheels(c)" :) or amnesia? Btw, what about Narcissa's attitude? I'd really like to read about hers, if you write, of course. It's not an advise or request, just wishful thinkin' :))

~Alanis

Hang on to your iq~
Alanis2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Wonderful and happy. There are really not many good stories, at especially, nowadays, and this is one of the best. I've really been thinking about quitting the fandom, especially since my stories had been deleted, and not for once. Your story returned my interest in the fandom. Thank you very much. I'm waiting for the updates eagerly. YOur story is really inspiring me to write in English again (I write only in russian now:)

So, about the story again.

During the first chapter I kinda had butterflies in my stomach, I really like AU stories, and your description of Harry getting aquainted with Draco was beautiful.

I went on and on, feeling more and more at peace - it's been long since I got such pleasure from reading romance.

~Alanis
Caz Malfoy chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Hey!

Really good story! I was almost crying in some parts and laughing my head off at others.

I'm not sure whether you should kill Luci off. It could seem a bit to cliche to kill him off, mind you, he would be out of Draco's and Harry's way, and Draco would be upset, meaning that he could lean on Harry for support, making them closer. And making Harry realise that he loves Darco.

So erm... Yes I think you should kill Luci, but not immediately, let him linger in intensive care for a while then pull the plug! (Sorry to sound so crude).

Hope this helped you make up your mind

Luv Caz Malfoy
Romilly McAran chapter 6 . 3/25/2003

I like Lucius!
Zacarane chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Loved this chapter! Poor Harry and Draco! Kill Lucius! A bit easy! I would say no! But I would be very happy if you kick his ass really hard! *wiggles with eyebrows*
Demonica chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Mwuahahahaha *has a grudge against Lucius* If Draco doesn't realy care all that much for his father and his mther is still home then go ahead! *grins evilly* oh who am i kildding, kill Lucius off anyways, no matter what...i dont really care...Love the story, i'll be bakc when you update
Lillie Chan chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
I think you should kill off Lucius, He will just keep getting in the way! Loved the story! Keep up the great work! () *huggles* Lil~
coriander chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
hmm... well he is an ass... eh, what the hell yes
sparkysparky chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
no, if you kill of Lucius, with him goes all the tension and plot-builders.
Harry's Girl chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Cetria chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Shampoo chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
I'm not sure... Lucius is horrible, and he makes the boy's life hell, but kill him?

The story's great, I love it!
TigerBlak chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
A simple yes or no...can't do it...you see now I've had time to sleep on my previous review and I'm not sure if I want Lucius dead, unless you have some other villain you can bring out...like making Seamus go into a deadly jealous rage or something like that, but even that sounds corny...on the other hand I really don't like Lucius trying to keep out twosome apart...hm what to do, what to do...fuck it, kill the bastard...

Laterz