Reviews for A World Without
Amy chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
No, I dont think you should kill him, but maybe you should make him have amnesia. OOH! and Draco would have to rebuild his father's entire memory. Umm... sorry got carried away. Love the story keep writing!
Kimmy15 chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Hersheygal chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Hey,

I defintley think that you should kill Lucius off. I would make the plot alot easier to write and personally i just really don't like him.
bthatcher2002 chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
angel chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
yes yes yes...

either that or change his mind abt them

Jessie chapter 6 . 3/25/2003
Kill of Lucius?

No-That is too easy for Draco to overcome what stands in his way the most. If Lucius isn't the boys' biggest obstical and you want to kill him off it should be at the end as part of the winding-down process.

PS-I'm loving this story; keep working hard!
PeachDancer82 chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
no, I don't think you should kill of Lucios, mainly because Draco would have to get all broody and fel it was s Harry could help out with the recovery and show Lucios what a great guy he is and have Harry finaly realize how much he loves Draco. I don't know mabe i'm just a sucker for Drama without the heavy Angst. Either way I'm really enjoying your story and llook forward to you mext installment.
Stormy1x2 chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
Love this fic! LOVE! Love love love love love!

It's so UNIQUE! And ORIGINAL! Yea GODS gal - do you KNOW how RARE that is? LOL!

Keep up the excellent work - I'm definitely keeping my eye on you!
Signing in is overrated. PB chapter 6 . 3/24/2003
Perhaps keeping Lucius severely impaired (and thereby, somewhat dependent on Draco) would play nicely into giving blondie jr. the cutting edge . . . and the freedom to carry on with Potter right under his father's (broken) nose.

Just a possibility.
TigerBlak chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
As long as you keep writing awesome fiction like this I will always update. I can't wait for mondays because I know that the update of your fic will be forthcoming. It's such a great story this one. Now, I know this is going to sound cruel and callous of me, but (sigh) its for the good of the fic. I think you should kill off Lucius, we don't really need him anyway, we've got enough homophobe in Dudley (and that's almost too much), but anyway, just given my opinion.

Looking forward to next weeks update.

Laterz
Anonymous Fic chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
The entire thing's extreemly sweet and well-written.. Not to mention adorable and funny and all those other things. Keep up the good work!
Kimmy15 chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
Oh poor Draco! I am glad is fine but i am glad that Lucius has to suffer! You will probably not kill him and that's ok cause Draco has enough problem already without that. I hope harry will tell him that he love him soon. Update soon cause i'm totally in love with this story!
chrisseee667 chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
A good AU always holds a special place in me - and this is one of them. I really like it; it's entertaining, romantic, humorous, and a bit dramatic at times. And cute! It's cute! Update!
ROGUE-sorceress chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
poor draco!
Alle chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
Great chapters. Is Lucius going to die? That would be nice, nah, he is an ass but I don't wish him dead. But if you happen to kill him I wouldn't mind. Keep writing.
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »