Reviews for A World Without
sparkysparky chapter 5 . 3/24/2003
well, i am glad taht draco is all right! i can;t wait to find out what happens next. please update soon, ok? this is a great story, as I think I've said before. ok, well, can't wait for the next chapter!

~Sparky
l05t1n5p4c3 chapter 4 . 3/22/2003
i love this story. i can't wait until the next chapter. I really like the way you've portrayed the characters as normal high school kids and what 'categories' they fit into. Cheerleaders, drama kids etc. I thought it was brilliant when James was wondering why Harry's room was messy. I can't wait to see what him and Lily say to harry and draco. Please update soon.
Dracavia chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
Great chapter! I’m falling more in love with this story as each chapter progresses. The way you manage to keep the characters true to their original characterisations, and work in different elements of the magic HP world, into this non-magic world is impressive.

I loved how Harry was more of the director than Lockhart, great stuff.

And poor Draco, he has a lot to deal with in his father. I’m glad Harry was able to come up with a solution that would satisfy Lucius and allow Draco not to have to drop the things he enjoys. I just wonder how long it can last before Lucius finds out what’s really going on. If I’ve figured right, Harry and Draco have been together for about 6 months by the end of the chapter, that’s a long time to keep secret from your parents that you’re dating someone. I just hope things don’t blow up too badly when they do find out.

Oh and I really enjoyed the basketball game through the end of the chapter…Seamus finally understands he needs to back off, and Harry and Draco became closer for having worked out their issues. Draco realising he’s in love with Harry in the final scene…it’s so sweet. I hope things work out for them.

Can’t wait for the next chapter, I’m eagerly awaiting Monday.
Slytherin chapter 4 . 3/19/2003
This is a good story. I really like it. Keep up the good work! More soon!
katrina chapter 4 . 3/19/2003
"Why was *he* always the one finding his son after the boy had had sex?"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! That was fucking great, it made me laugh so hard!
Zacarane chapter 4 . 3/19/2003
Perfect as always! Poor James! Love your story! Please keep your promise and update on Mondays! Would love to read more!
kittygurl chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
I love this story! you have to update it! And Im glad that Draco didnt stay mad at Harry for too long!I cant wait to see what happens next!
TigerBlak chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
If you were to see my expression...you would note that the reviewer is twitching in agony...I love this story so much you could probably never update soon enough for me. Don't worry I'll just wait patiently, because anticipation is the best sauce.

Laterz
Alex chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah..sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet. I LOVE this because it's something new! Thank you! *bows* off to add this to mah faves list...
redredredred chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
wow! all so cute! i kinda like this one but i don't know where you're gonna go after that... more angst! :P good luck

~redredredre
ice chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
That was great! (why do i feel like tony the tiger when i say that?) i loved it so much. it's a great story. keep up the good work. Update soon.

~ice
Cuwen Eledhdil chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
I love it, please update! Sorry this is so short, I'm kinda in a rush right now, I'll review later and in more detail when I get the chance, honest! Luv Cuwen xx
Honor chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
Ah... How *sweet*. More please.
angel chapter 4 . 3/18/2003
u are right...it is fantastic...this is the best au hp fic i've read
sparkysparky chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
another great chapter! i loved the ending! lol...i only wish it had been a little more detailed, but then sometimes less is more, right? and I love James' reaction, lol. poor daddy. please update soon. pretty please? I'll give you a sundae smothered ontop of Harry adn Draco! complete with a cherry! lol :)

~Sparky