Reviews for A World Without
litharalen chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
I really liked this chapter it was sweet. I like how you incorporated the magical world into the dance and the basketball game. I also like how the Potters are so supportive of Draco and Harry's relationship. Please post soon! I will be biting my nails till the next post.
peachesNcream chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
Aw. that is so sweet! Ha ha for James. I hate Seamus. Even in the regular books. I really luv this story!
coke fiend chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
Haha... poor James. X

'Tis so sad for him...erm- slightly... Anywho.. Seamus is evil.. *pokes Seamus, glaring* Gah, is he deaf? I could have sworn Harry *told* him he didn't want want anything... blah...blah...

Lol, anywho, great chapter.

_

I loff this story, but I'm sure you can already tell that, right?

Te-he, well, post the next chapter soon! I'm looking forward to it. _ Cheerio!
coke fiend chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
Haha... poor James. X

Lol, anywho, great chapter.

_

I loff this story, but I'm sure you can already tell that, right?

Te-he, well, post the next chapter soon! I'm looking forward to it. _ Cheerio!
Maximum Poofy chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
Aww that was a sweet end to the chapter. This was a good chapter like all the other ones. I still think Tom Riddle should come back. Don't know why but hey, it's your story. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Maximum Poofy chapter 3 . 3/17/2003
I DID! Ol' Dumbly just seems like that type anyway. Good chapter here. Hmm . . .will Seamus be trying anything on Harry? *cackles* I'm evil. I love conflict like that. Anyhoo it was good.
Maximum Poofy chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
good chapter. So, Is Rita gonna ruin Harry's life again? oh! is Tom Riddle gonna come back! that would be cool.
Maximum Poofy chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Don't be offended but for some reason I've been avoiding this story, until today when I thought what the hell, why not? and now I'm glad I started reading it cause it's very good. I love it! Mwuahaha, I can't wait til school starts, that'll be cool.
Rebuky chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
Oh this is great! Love the story! Cant wait untill you write more ;O)
vynnessia chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
hey, great fic so far, i was wondering if i could put this fic and maybe some of your other ones on my site, the address is silver_goddess73 if you want to check it out and could you e-mail me at with your answer. Thanks Daniella
amy chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
aw, this is so sugary sweet
Global Thrasher chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
You updated, I love you, here is a truck of reviews, I'll give you all the reviews you want, possibly more, if you want them... that is, I like the story
coriander chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
aw! that was so fucking awesome! the sweetness is going to earn my dentist a tour around the world but it was worth it. that was awesome!
atalante chapter 4 . 3/17/2003
thanks for your story...

update soon please
sparkysparky chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
great story. i love it already please update soon!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »