Reviews for A World Without
coke fiend chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
Weh!

Still as wonderful as ever, and I know you don't need me to tell you that. *grin*

This is a really late review, because I've been too lazy to do anything. *pokes* Me sorries.

Anywho, great chapter, like the other two. P Blah, I despise people with talent, it's so unfair to us little people. *pout*

I won't blame you, though. You can't help it. ( Actually you can, but I don't think I'd want you too, right? *swatdrop* ) Well, do post the next chapter soon.

I'm looking forward to some more. _

Well, cheerio for now then!
SoulSister chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
haha! Harry socked Dudley out! the stupid little jerk. and yay! Lily's having a baby! that should be awesome. keep going .
Dracavia chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Ok, I'm just loving this story more and more. The dynamics you've created with the characters. it's really good.

K, I'd write more, but I've got a Uni paper to go write, so I'll be off.

(Hey, I've managed to write a review for every chapter so far, wow!)
coriander chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
aww that was a cool chapter! um, question, how come draco isn't afraid of being open with harry? isn't he scared that his dad will find out about the relationship? I'm sure that someone vindictive enough will bring it upon themselves to tell him about it and get Draco in trouble. oh and I'm guessing that remus and James and severus never knew each other or is it that they just don't know yet? and I'm also guessing that dudley and Harry arent' related in this story. Sorry about the million question but I'm just wondering. Even with those question left unanswered, its still a pretty awesome story. I absolutely love it!
katrina chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Harry's old headmaster, Mr. name. Does his first name happen to be Gene?
Ace chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
MAN, i just read this story and it is great! one of the best i have ever read! Keep Writing Soon PLEASE!
sabrina6 chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
I love your Trelawny, and Lockhart. I can't wait to see what the horoscopes have in store for Harry!

~Sabrina~
chicquila chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
I am completely enamored with this story, which is rare I usually don't like AU fics where Harry and crew are normal people, because most that I have read lose the spark that makes the characters so likeable. Keep up the excellent work. And you are right Dumbledore does sound like a creepy old leecher then.
Global Thrasher chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
So cool, you have to write more, soon, today, no. how about yesterday
Hkdontonic chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
I love the line "don't leave me". There day seems alot like mine, besides the whole Study Hall part. But Latin *dying a most painfull death* I hate. Can't wait for more
Elysian Phields chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
hey, loved your story! its cute , good. can't wait for further chapters.
bluevanilla chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Oh ya, Dumbledore was definitely a bit pervy at the end.

Who did Harry date that only wanted him for his fame? And when did that happen, before Dean?
anon chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Ah! This KEEPS getting better! More! More, or I'll get seriously angry!
TigerBlak chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
YAY! (Does cheerleader high kick) Yet another great story from Darkness. AU with Harry Potter is great. You've managed to convey the HP universe and a regular highschool into a wonderful mix. I'm glad you'll be updating this on the weekly you get a chance check out my fic.I would love to hear what a seasoned expert thinks.

Laterz