Reviews for A World Without
meg chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
I like the story a lot, and its really cute :-) A little question though.. doesnt it seem weird that Harry got together with Draco the day after he moved? After all the detail you put into Harry;s feelings about leaving Dean, it doesnt seem realistic that he'd get with Draco that fast, no matter what Dean and he were trying to say. Sure, he'd eventually get with Draco, but it doesnt seem like it would happen that fast. Just a comment, the story is really cute the way it is and I hope you continue it. :-)
Letherion chapter 2 . 3/8/2003
Hey! this fic is so cool! don't give it up, ok? please keep it going! it's too good.
coriander chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
wow, this story is totally awesome! I absolutely love it! I can't wait for the updates!
coke fiend chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
*Beam* Ah, still loving this story. I'm really curious as to the story you'll have behind how Harry got his scar. Also the story Rita will have to share with everyone about Harry.

Gah, she's horrid. X

Anywho.. Seamus is funny. He actually though he'd stand any chance against Draco? P Blah, I think not. *waves finger at Chibi Seamus, who pouts and bites her finger*

x_x;

*Chibi Draco kicks Seamus in the knees and runs off to hide behind Harry*

Um. Anywho, I hope you'll be posting the next chapter soon. I hate not being able to know what happens next, don't you? _~

Well, until next time, cheerio for now. _

*beam*
Ambarture chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
Very cute! I love alternate reality fics!
sabrina6 chapter 2 . 3/7/2003
This is really good, in my opinion anyways. I don't usually read stories that are A.U. but your story caught my attention. The town that Harry moved to, are they not big on sports? I'm only asking because Hermione didn't say anything to Harry about who he was. I can't wait to see what school will be like for him.

Update Soon!

~Sabrina~
Mouse Misfit chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Yay. Another chapter. Pretty good. I don't really get why Harry is so secretive about his scar. It's not that big of a deal.
Anne chapter 2 . 3/5/2003
Mwah! great story!

Please update _
Zacarane chapter 2 . 3/5/2003
What should I say besides As good as always! This story is one of my favorites! You know yourself that you dont need my review! Im just reviewing cause you always say! Review an Ill update! So you see! Im reviewing and the ball is in your court know! :O) Update!
Dracavia chapter 2 . 3/5/2003
Ok, the fact that I've gotten my lazy arse in geer to write a review for two chapters in a row says something (not sure whether it's just about how great this story is, or how pathetic I am *shrugs*). Anyway, I really like this story, the more I read of it, the more I'm falling in love with it (bit over dramatic? eh, I really do like this story alot so, I think it fits). Anyway, I can just see that Skeeter and Draco's parents are going to be causing trouble in the future, it's inevitable I suppose, but I think the characters work really well together the way you've written them, and I'm enjoying this story alot (ok, now I'm getting repetative).

Harry is getting a sibling? I don't think I've ever read a story where Harry hasn't been an only child, even in the AU stories I've idea.I think he'd make a great older brother, so I can't wait to see where you go with that little tid bit.

Um, yeah, So keep up the great work! & don't leav us hanging too long.

(oh & just so you know, I've added you to my favourite authors list, between this & Changing of a Slut, how couldn't I?)
akasha302030 chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
Wow. This is great! AU's are the best! This is very well written, and I like how you've integrated the names and characters in (Hogwarts High, and Hermione ect.) But one thing: does Harry really *have* to get a sibling? The fic is working out just wonderfully as it is, Harry is doing perfectly without one, and I hate OC's (no offense and all.) I know it might be a touch late, but could you think about reconsidering this? Please? Anyway, as I said this completely kicks booty, keep writing!

-aka20
anon chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
this is brilliant, some excellent ideas here. please update. does this mean you won't be working on changing of a slut anymore? I like that very much (but I like this one better, so far).
twinkiegirl chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
PLease Please Please please more it is so good. a much different pace from most fics and its interesting PLLEAS#E MORE
Rose chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
Oh wow this is awesome! Here's a review so that you'll update real soon. This is the way coolest AU fic I've ever read, cross my heart and everything! Totally!

Please say you'll update really really soon!
aliss chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
You're the only one to whome I actually reviewed twice. This story is so good, I can't wait to read more. Keep writing please
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »