Reviews for A World Without
Amethyst of the Morning Star chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Cool story. God I seem start just about every review with (Cool Story)Anyway Iloved how you've kept alot of the elaments of Harry Potter while creating something new. I like how you had started with Harry and Dean as that is such a rare and I mean rare pairing. I was wondering if we might find out why Draco isn't supposed to be dating until he graduates, also what do Harrys' parents do. I think having Blaise and Pansy as Harrys' friends was cool, it's a shame it's not used more offten. looking foreward to the next chapter. Until then -_~!
MyOriginalIntent chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
I LOVE it. It ROCKS! And Harry being a neat-freak is funny. *grin*
chere petite chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
oh you have to continue I love it!
litharalen chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Congrats! You are the first person I've acually given two reviews to. I loved Chapter 2 Keep em commin. Litharalen
lalala chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
I love your story draco is so cute. Please continue !
Vividian chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
WA! SO GOOD! UPDATE NOW! ! no? on! UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! Please? Before i go insane! I like this soo much! i want more!

~Vividian, not obscessed at all.
Dracavia chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Please Please Please write more! I really liked Changing of a Slut (which I keep forgetting to put a review up for since you moved it, but I will eventually).

Anyway, I think this story promises to be even better. The setting is so original, I like AU stories for that reason, but you seem to've kept the esential character elements intact, very nice job. And we get to see James & Lilly in this story, yea! You can be sure I'll be back checking for future chapters!
brandi chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
ill cry if you dont update! pleasepleaseplease! m..draco and better, draco and harry and lily and james and no voldie..not the same cliche hogwarts story..i live for the occasional story like this. update soon..please?
Kirito chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
s just the most sweetest thing i ever write ASAP

Love

Kiri-chan
Sheriff chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
The story is great. A fresh view. Keep going!
Zacarane chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Oh! My! God! This story is awesome! I love it! Just as good as Changing of a Slut! But longer! Which is very good! Please continue soon! :D
Veritas4Eternity chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Oh my gosh, this is so weird! (Not the story) I have been looking for this story FOREVER (I read it once and then couldn't find it again) then all the sudden I look in someones favorits stories list and there it is! Awesome story!
Phoenix353 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
This sounds absolutely brilliant! I hope you continue it soon.
Renae Nyx Hunter chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Well now that's a turn, hehe, Draco is more forceful in away in this story then the last one, but none the less this story is very cute.

(_)Renae Nxy Hunter(_)
lillie chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Loveit! I really hope your arnt the type of person who updates once every six months, cause this fic is bloody brilliant! I cant wait six months, much less a whole wek! *bottom lip quivers* really soon! I love this fic!
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »