Reviews for A World Without
Alle chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
I don't think it is possible for you to write something that isn't F %#ing fantastic. This story is awesome, it kept my attention and I LOVE how long the chapter was. Only one it is just an opinion.I hate basketball! I didn't know it was popular in Great Britian, thought football [soccer] and rugby were. [I am from TX though so my knowledge on British sports is lacking]. I will just imagine Harry playing soccer instead of basketball. Keep updating! I loved Changing of a Slut too!
SoulSister chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
this is amazing! I don't think I've ever read an HP fic that didn't involve the whole magic deal and you've pulled it off perfectly!

and yay! Harry and Draco are already together and *so* cute I might add. keep going .
chickamoomoo chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
This is such an awesome story! It's all gonna work out right? Will he ever see Dean and the gang again? I'm dying from the syspense! hehehe. no more sugar for me.

-Nicole _
keroppi chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Lovely story! Keep Going!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Aw, that was so sweet. I usually don't like AU, but i think this is just too cute to dislike.
Alexandrei Mc Fharlaey chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Lex: Please update!

*goes down on his knees* Please!

Ax: Pathetic.

Lex: Really good story! Me love it! Me wants to read more of it!
Kimmy15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
WoW! This is amazing! I can't wait to see more! Update soon please!
cassie chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
omg i love it..i love it.I LOVE IT! MORE MORE MORE!
Mouse Misfit chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Very nice. I don't really know what else to say, except update soon.
coke fiend chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
XD

This is absolutely fantastic. _ I love it. Really, I think I'll have to read it again the next time you update. Hopefully that will be soon, yes?

I read your other story.. It was really good, as well. I don't think I ever review it (shame shame on me) but I really did like it. P

I review this one, so maybe there will be less shame, yes? I love this fic, it's wonderful. _~ I really want some more. I adore Harry having to make out a "Harry's First Date" thing. So cute!

Well, great fanfic, and it'd be nice if you updated soon. I'm looking forward to the next chapter like you wouldn't believe. So, until then, cheerio for now.

_
Bunny-kuo chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
yumpops. update soon. *ehh short review but we all know how far my laziness drives me* .

it's loffley though. i lurve it
peachesNcream chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
That is very good, Please update

very good
umblgumber chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Hey, great story. I love it. Can't wait for the next bit.
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
great great great!.plz write more /Sarah
aliss chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
That was so good!

I wished I could write like you. Please, update soon, I just can't wait. Even if it's a smaller chapter. Keep writing please
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »