Reviews for A World Without
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 8 . 3/3/2006
im in love with your writing. this is probably one of the best AU's Ive ever read.

great job.

simply fantastic
MythicRhyvon chapter 8 . 1/26/2006
LUV IT! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Silver-Wood-GG chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
It is well written, except I am confused about their ages. You say that they have just recently turned 16, yet they are driving? You are only allowd to start getting your G1 at 16, and even then you are not allowd to get behind the wheel unless you have someone who has a license in the car. Oh well. I shall now continue reading the rest.

~ * Silver Wood GG * ~
kenmeishouri chapter 8 . 12/29/2005
waii! great story! i really liked it! although your proclamation of not wanting to write a sequel to this shot my day i guess i can understand, thinking up of things is quite the task.

ANYWAY... keep up the good work!
kenmeishouri chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
aww... drat... no lime scene... o well...
kenmeishouri chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
o wow... this was a great first chapter and great world w/o magic, so ordinary and wonderful. I congratulate you for it! :D:D
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
aw, this chapter is good and all... but don't you think that you over did Draco? He just seems to be too friendly, not even a little icyness. Besides, I hardly think Draco is a love at first sight sorta person. But it was all right in gerneral. Good job.
clamjam chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
I really like this story! They're very well in character and I love the way that you tie all the magic characters from the book into the non-magic world where your fic takes place. Hm...this is most defninitely from two years ago. Ah well. "

Very cute _ I look forward to reading the rest of this!
clamjam chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
hmm...usually i'm put off by the lack of magic in stories, but this is really well written and they're pretty in character. i'll be interested to see how this plays out.
thriller chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
AH! AH! I LOVE IT! **screams repeatedly, waking everyone one in the vicinity** LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

YAY!

PS. i ADORE Orlando, isn't he the cutest!
Pyrefly deactivated chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
"My Mother is angry at Father for not excepting me." Draco explained softly to Harry"

Please change that to accepting as soon as possible! I love the story btw! Even though it was published like 2 years ago...

~Pyrefly
xaephan chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
That...was possibly the cutest fic I've ever read! So sweet...I love it~! And I adore your writing style...so sweet...so pretty...so utterly adorable~!
Bongo MonkeysXP chapter 8 . 7/29/2005
Vewy cute story! I loved it!
Love Your Kiwi chapter 8 . 7/23/2005
Sagi-chan, I
april13th chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
this is my fav fic of ALL TIME! omg i read it almost every single day and haha my computer's finally letting me review something! hehe! this is a great story i added it to my favorite stories list thinggy before i even finished it! i fell in luv with it i luv this story to death! great job!

-HaY