Reviews for A World Without
i v o r y . w i n g s chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
Wow! That was just great! Can't wait for more!
Firestar08 chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
Utterly lovely story. XD Definitely going onto my fav. list...
Jerrica chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
I really liked this story, and would like to read more of your work. I was gonna read 'Changing of a Slut', but the link you've got up doesn't work for me, maybe it's an old one, I don't know. If it is, d'you think you could e-mail me the new one? I'd really appreciate it.
fifespice chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
a world without was really really good and poor harry was still famous 10 out of 10
jo chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
deaming life away sounds cool
dmweasley chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
I thought the story was very good. I really enjoyed reading it.
funscone chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Wow. I can't believe that you got so far in just one chapter. Which I love by the way ;) This is a really great story, you manage AU like nothing I've ever seen... Completely mindblowing... I would read more if it wasn't so late... Ah well, Lotsa Lurve /Helena
Slythergryffinpuff chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
That was a really good story, the ending was a little bad but other then that I loved it!
Cherry0214 chapter 8 . 11/13/2004
OH. MY. GOD!

This story was totally amazing! I am going now to see if you have anything else to read. Oh, and I LOVED how you ended this! It was SO cool to see Lucius as a good guy...well, he ended up being a good guy. I think that he really has a heart. Well, like you put it, I think he would be a homophobe, but love his son so much that he would try his hardest to put it aside. Great job, it was amazing. I would be honored if you read some of my stuff.
ura chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
Cool story. Really well written. Very engaging. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
mojo-jojo241 chapter 8 . 8/11/2004
i *luv* this story! its so sweet! i was wondering, can i post this story up on my web? see, im trying to collect as many great h/d fanfics as possible before my web makes its big debut onto the net and i would be realli honoured if u would let me post this up. of course, all the credits and such will be urs and if u *do* say yes, do u want ur name linked so ppl can email u from my web? please reply as soon as possible. great story.
Grey Prince chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
...I love this story! Read it in one go - took me 2 hours (started at 11:30pm...LOL!)

Kudos...that's the best AU I've read in a LONG time! ::hugs::
Jasmine Starlight chapter 8 . 7/23/2004
brilliant
fishnetfairy03 chapter 8 . 7/2/2004
my most favourite fic in the world, well done
darkmoore chapter 8 . 5/5/2004
Okay, this will sound odd, but I read this story forever ago and didn't review (becuase back then I didn't have a account). Anyway, I found that I saved the link and reread it and I remembered how much I loved it the first time round.
It's a great story and so original, you almost never see anything like it at all. Keep up the good work. :)
364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »