Reviews for A World Without
AJYablo chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
that chapter is longer than the lord of the rings series!
well thatd pretty good... i'll try and conceur another chapie later... unless i go and play tony hawks underground until i fall asleep...
KEEP IT UP!
krystalithium chapter 8 . 12/22/2003
i loved the story.i cant wait to read hanyou
ironfish chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
vary nice fic, I enjoyed the tie-ins to the normal HP universe.
Redrum chapter 8 . 11/17/2003
Excellent story! I loved it _ Orlando was really cute too :)
Artemis1988 chapter 9 . 11/7/2003
man i thought it would be good like a sequal to that story man lol ill be looking for your other storys
silver chapter 9 . 8/9/2003
Amazing. Gorgeous fic. Fabulous. I am at a loss for words, this is by far one of the most original fics I've seen so far. I absolutely adore your Lily and Harry, very well characterized. Congratulations on writing a masterpiece :)
mcnugget chapter 8 . 8/8/2003
Tee hee! Please wait a moment for me to get the silly grin off of my face... That was so sweet! I enjoyed every minute of it. You're a really great author, and I loved your HP/GW crossover just as much as this one!
K chapter 9 . 7/13/2003
Today while I was re-reading this fic, I thought about how cool it would be to read a prequil to this fic. I mean, How Harry and Dean met, how they fell in love and how things went "behind the scenes". Also What they did before Harry moved!

THIS IS THE BESTEST FAN-FIC EVER!
Ja Rules Princess chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hey! I just wanted to say that this is probabley the most best fic ive ever read. Its totally awesome and you should be really proud, but I have one question. Are you going to make a sequel? Because I really want you to write one coz you kinda just left it and I wanna know what happens next. Thats if somehthing happens next but it should. Please please im seriously begging you to write a sequel. Thankx
brandi chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
Wow I loved this story. I really like AU and I'm not joking when I say yours is the best one I have ever read. Great job!
scarletangel chapter 9 . 7/4/2003
Hello!

Your fic was really nice, very witty and very clever. Funny and romantic too! i loved the part when Harry proposes to Draco. How ADORABLE!

I'm a hopeless romantic... sigh, i'm known for it at school... aw, but who cares? I am adding this story as one of my favorites, it's that good, trust me. I hope we can be friends, as i LOVE making friends with anyone, anywhere anytime. E-mail me if you want, HARRY AND DRACO 4-EVAH!
hiei chapter 8 . 7/2/2003
great fic. write the second one.
Prodigy-X3-Bombay chapter 8 . 5/29/2003
i like the second one ; simply because i luv gw and the first one really REALLY confuses me! ;
Godlovesme chapter 8 . 5/27/2003
Oh... and thank J.K. ROWLING. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANK GOD.

KEEP WRITING.
Godlovesme chapter 9 . 5/26/2003
Great story I must say. I loved it, but then again I love everything. Especially Draco. Thank you for being a Harry Potter fan, for writing Harry Potter Fan Fiction, Thank you for being born so you could write Harry Potter Fan Fiction, Thank your parents, who gave you life, to write Harry Potter Fan Fiction. I'm a little obsessed. But that's what it means to be a Harry Potter Fan Fiction Reader.

Good Job.