Reviews for Falling From The Sky
sweetmarly chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
Normalcy...how one craves it after trauma like this and then feels guilty for doing so. Your Rosie is so normal a child that it is endearing. Nothing can be wrong in the world if she is happy and the routine is normal. You are very in tune to these characters. Love your work. Wish more people would give you good reviews though. You deserve it.
sweetmarly chapter 5 . 10/5/2017
Love your depiction of Sherlock's thought processes especially how he views Mycroft. Dan Miller is a hoot. This has to be the first story I have read that someone is deducing Sherlock for a change.
librarywitch chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
Love it. Well done. Thanks so much for sharing.
sweetmarly chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
For a person who hates or cannot comprehend emotions all that well this event is made even more traumatic for that alone. His guide in this is not with him physically but yet he is with him in heart, mind and spirit. Your insight into this character is incredible. Your understanding of how he reacts to the simplest of expectations in whether he should call people to let them know how he and John are doing is spot on. Excellent chapter.
librarywitch chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
I love this story. Well done kiddo.
sweetmarly chapter 3 . 8/10/2017
This is so mind devastatingly traumatic and so real that I cringe with every feeling that Sherlock experiences. If he wasn't in shock before I am sure he'll go into some form of it being left in that hotel room. You are amazing.
librarywitch chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Bless his heart, he did good. They didn't have to have security through him out of the hospital. Myc needs to get his butt in gear and be useful.
sweetmarly chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
I don't know if where you are from you ever get to see the TV series MAYDAY. You have the same detailed descriptions of a crash as that series but you have it from the perspective of the passengers. This chapter was really thrilling to read.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
Oh my that was intense. Well done kiddo.
sweetmarly chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Wow. What an intriguing way to start a story. This is wonderfully exciting. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
This was freaking awesome and beautifully written with SO MANY FEELS! Please continue can't wait to see where this leads
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Wow, that was fantastic. What an awesome cliffie. Can't wait to see where this goes.