Reviews for ShinRa
IchigoMayo chapter 16 . 1/12/2005
Cute story, took a while to finish since I last read it though. Keep up the great work )
Kage3 chapter 16 . 11/18/2004
*big watery anime eyes* WHA! Tiffany DIED? And Tifa didn't even get much of a moment with her daughter! *Cries* Well, I'm alittle more for happy endings, but for a sad one, its great! I got a question though. What about Cliff, poor boy? He just got the cojones to say what he feels, and then she gets SHOT. Ah well, the youth bounce back yes? You guys write awesome fics, keep up the awesome work!
valen.locke chapter 16 . 11/6/2004
hi! nice story... uh... actually, i've just read the ending part and i've just realized that my story (please do read... it's ruftif "New Blood") is somewhat similar to this... well, not EXACTLY similar but it's a kid too with blond hair and red eyes... and i'm adding something to it to make it something like your story regarding parentage and all... well, it doesn't make sense at the moment... actually, i'm juts planning how i'm going to write everything and i'm having trouble with it... all i thought of is how it's going to end... like you know, the main storyline... please do read the story and tell me what you think about it... i just thought a kid with blond hair and red eyes is cute hehe... and if you don't mind much, you just can e-mail me or something... thanks!
Verdanii chapter 16 . 11/3/2004
That was lovely.

Thank you guys for writing such a great fic.
Verdanii chapter 15 . 11/3/2004
Great chapter, Chickie.

Keep up the great work.
arvin calfaye chapter 14 . 11/1/2004
Whoa, man you write the bests stories. Keep writing, us reader are awaaiting the new chapter of this wonderful work
Kage3 chapter 13 . 10/27/2004
EEP! Another chapter! Woot! *does dance* But, now that Reno is, good, everyone is gonna think he's da bad dude. Damn hojo, he's never on my good list. This is great, keep it up, sistah(s)!

*screams* RUTIF MUSH! *coughinthintcough* XD

Kage
Verdanii chapter 14 . 10/25/2004
Wonderful chapter, Chickie.
nutz chapter 14 . 10/25/2004
*curiousity increases* next chappie, please :)
SetsuntaMew chapter 14 . 10/24/2004
Very, very good! I like it _
happiness theory chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
OM Freakin GOSH! This is the best RufusxTifa pairing story in the whole freakin site! i mean, all the other Rifa pairings really suck but this is the best one! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT! (I mean... I didn't like reno being a bad guy and all) (starts crying) BUT I LOVE IT! no one could think of such a good story in a gazilion years! I swear, I'm going to email you to put this on my site! BETTER NOT DELETE THIS MASTERPIECE! ;_;
Verdanii chapter 13 . 10/23/2004
Nyah! Great chapter, Chickies.

Thankies for the update!