Reviews for Florean's Ice Cream
themadmartian chapter 1 . 5/7
Awesome, no "Hero Harry" just good ol Harry serving generations of people...Icecream.
awwwwww this is so sweet and wholesome, it really made me smile :) I do think Neville and Hannah are made for each other, but the way you wrote Harry in this fic makes Harrah (Hanny? Hanary) fit so well too.
Another guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
Yep, I couldn't imagine Harry as an Auror in the long run, either. Your version is much more believable, all serendipity notwithstanding.
DameEsmeralda chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
That was so sweet. I love it! Thanks for sharing xo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
This is perfect! Love it!
Autumngold chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Thank you for your wonderful story! I love how your Harry made his his own life and own decisions. I'm glad that he didn't let Molly, or anyone else, guilt him into doing what they want. Great pairing of Harry and Hannah together. Fabulous story!
Amista chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
This was so freaking cute. Loved it!
happiness8000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
It's a perfect one shot. Great idea.
Tallen93 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Was not expecting Harry and Hannah getting together but it was a nice twist and seeing Harry honestly happy is always great as well. Now I'm torn, I've seen a few stories where Blaise took the place over (not copying your story just fan mentions or drabbles) anyway great one shot.
2AM chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Awwwwwww... Summer fluff. You know there are moments when all I want to do is go "screw this I'm out" at my job... especially in this heatwave we're in. It's nice to read about that working out for someone. And I love happy!Harry.
tneha chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Oh man I'd love to run an ice cream shop. Cute!
justcourbeau chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Okay you know o love that original post to start with but! Hannah/Harry is one for books tbh. Adore. So glad you wrote this! Fluffffff but also I can see Harry quitting exactly like that. Whimsical sigh.
disillusionist9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
I protest. This is too perfect and cute how dare you.
Arnie1701 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017