Reviews for The Broken Locket
Raven-Rachel-Roth chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
I've read an admired your work before, but this surpasses all the others. I'm simply in love with this story. Absolutely fantastic Carl. Continue!
Haibara chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I'm so glad that I was able to read this. Even if another chapter is added, this story has added so much to my liking of and understanding of how things might progress in the Hey Arnold universe. Thanks for taking so much care with this story over the years.

Hope that you're still a fan. Best to you!
Jajuin chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
Amazing. That's all I can say about this fic. It's really good! I hope you can continue this story, and I'll be happy to read the next installment when you put it up!
EthanT chapter 24 . 3/30/2015
If there is anything we can do to see this story through, please let us know.
Darko SH chapter 24 . 3/13/2015
I don't know if you're still around, but this has been great reading. I've always wanted a bit more closure with Hey Arnold! I think you did a great job of capturing the characters and the spirit of the cartoon. I wish I could see the end of your story.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/19/2015
finish it up i love it so far wait are you done?
EmDork chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This is one of best fanfic's I've read; the characters stayed so true to the original show! But no ending?! That's as disappointing as Nickelodeon axing the Jungle Movie!
Lucky Meryl chapter 24 . 1/29/2015
I binge read this far and it's not been updated in 8 years? What kind of terror is this D:
Rise4star chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
Really enjoyed this! I hope it gets updated and completed. Well done!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Nice!
ProudOtaku chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
UltraSpaceVoid chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
This is very impressive, I loved how each character in this fic stayed true to their source.
wolf439 chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Update?
kailey chapter 24 . 5/1/2014
what happens next
itskerij chapter 24 . 3/15/2014
I love this story to beginning to end. My favorite cartoon as I was growing up. Please update thanks :)