Reviews for The Broken Locket
MadLover chapter 24 . 6/23
oh god... please continue! don't abandon this gem of a story!
MadLover chapter 24 . 6/23
I've never read a better fanfic ever! It was all so natural, so easy to read! I so can't wait for the next chapters.. love your writing
solnce288 chapter 24 . 5/10
Author, I love You! This is on of the best stories about Helga and Arnold I've read. Your story is so real that I can imagine how it would look in the cartoon. Thanks.
Ore no Naruto chapter 24 . 4/21
I wonder who picked the locket.. And I want to see Arnold getting jealous so bad! Helga let herself go and become this nice person and Arnold become jealous for not being the only one who can look at her laugh. Omg..
Inudaughter Returns chapter 16 . 3/21
cheers
Inudaughter Returns chapter 15 . 3/21
happiness
Inudaughter Returns chapter 11 . 3/21
wow, her angels have problems
Inudaughter Returns chapter 10 . 3/21
Aw, bliss. This chapter amuses me so. I wish I had a picture of Arnold's face just now.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 7 . 3/21
Aww, Helga is so sweet in her own brutal way.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 5 . 3/21
i loved it. so real.
Inudaughter Returns chapter 3 . 3/21
;)
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 3/21
YEAH!
Raven-Rachel-Roth chapter 24 . 9/19/2015
I've read an admired your work before, but this surpasses all the others. I'm simply in love with this story. Absolutely fantastic Carl. Continue!
Haibara chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
I'm so glad that I was able to read this. Even if another chapter is added, this story has added so much to my liking of and understanding of how things might progress in the Hey Arnold universe. Thanks for taking so much care with this story over the years.

Hope that you're still a fan. Best to you!
Jajuin chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
Amazing. That's all I can say about this fic. It's really good! I hope you can continue this story, and I'll be happy to read the next installment when you put it up!