Reviews for The Enticement
Gloria47 chapter 16 . 8/31
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Kept me on the edge of my seat and did not disappoint!
Helix28 chapter 16 . 8/29
Excellently paced build up. Thank you for sharing.
RMBiehl chapter 16 . 5/1
One of the most beautiful Labyrinth stories I have read. I would have loved a sequel to it, but it's a great stand alone.
BowieQueen chapter 16 . 1/16
Always a fave. It always gets me in the feels.
Ashley chapter 16 . 12/12/2020
Thank you so much for this story. I was quite scared and intimidated of how manipulative and calculuating Jareth was initially, and the Labyrinth scared me even more near the end, but this story pulled at both my heartstrings and my tear ducts. Thank you.
Ashley chapter 12 . 12/12/2020
"she slipped past the still sleeping Jareth" honey you should know by now that Jareth doesn't actually sleep XD
No Idea What to Name This chapter 16 . 11/1/2020
this is really good!
rosesnblueberries chapter 16 . 9/6/2020
This is absolutely amazing!
Squidwardswife chapter 16 . 9/1/2020
Can some one find the smut scene? I cant find it anywhere
melodiabeaupel chapter 16 . 8/9/2020
I heard a song recently that made me think of this fic. /bardic/titles-2/the-last-plantagenet/
Kindle-the-Stars chapter 16 . 7/6/2020
I very much enjoyed reading this story, you are a talented writer!
Liv chapter 5 . 7/3/2020
Hehe I'm not sorry her and Jareth are going to be trapped together in a cabin because of a snow storm.
Liv chapter 4 . 7/3/2020
lol Sarah saying she doesn't need to guess at the size of his dick.
Uh oh to the iron poisoning. I do however love the excuse for them to be shut away in an isolated cabin together.
Liv chapter 3 . 7/3/2020
I'm not usually a fan of enemies to lovers however I do like this antagonistic back and forth with them both.
Haha I can't wait to see what snooping Jareth gets up to.
Liv chapter 2 . 7/3/2020
Oh damn I'm loving the fact Sarah is unconsciously drawing scenes and places from the Labyrinth.
The explanation for why Jareth has to take a wished away child is a good detail.