Reviews for The Enticement
Roksolana chapter 16 . 2/14
I really like the story. You are such a talented writer!
HuntressXHunter chapter 16 . 1/31
That was actually nice that Jareth didn't forget about Richard the third
CuppaTea13 chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
Just read through this whole story in a day- and it is something else. Really, amazingly written. At first I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle reading about Jareth in the real world (for lack of a better term) for an extended period of time without getting bored or having it feel like a trope, but you did this so wonderfully, I couldn't stop reading. Seriously- excellent work.
palmtreehead chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Wow, can't believe you wrote 'The Enticement' so quickly. Well-written and again I like that you give Jareth the wisdom you'd hope one would gain after being alive so long, while keeping his fae character intact. I enjoyed his connection to King Richard as well, and you've made me feel like brushing up on my history knowledge! Thanks for sharing.
Rae Rowan chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Brilliant story, best Labyrinth fan fic ive seen so far! I hope to be reading when Sarah's Queen in the Labyrinth! Thank you so much for doing this!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2016
Thank you so much for writing such beautiful stories. They truly are amazing and so well written. Thank you.

p
Ebony-Dove chapter 16 . 5/18/2016
I somehow never ead this story. Wow! Stayed up all night reading
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2016
So good. I know this has been around for a while but seriously. Once I started, I couldn't stop. You are a brilliant author!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/8/2016
oh my god im losing my mind he's such an asshole! you've written him so well, it's astonishing! and p believable, I love it!
courtneyR chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
I love this. It's a bit different from most J/S stories in that they had to work harder to get to the "happy ending." More like real life. :-). You're very talented and I enjoy your writing style. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
CrystalBalloon chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This is the fanfic that made me finally want to write my own. So good I don't know how you're not a published writer! I adored this
tadah2 chapter 16 . 1/3/2016
First, you did something that most Labyrinth authors can't or won't do-you wrote a not-rapist Jareth, so kudos for that. The rest of the story is very good, too. You wrote her a life that's easily left behind in favor of the Underground. You gave conflict and consequences. Very good.
tadah2 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
You know what I like? A Labyrinth fic where Jareth isn't a rapist. Good job so far!
fruitsmoothy chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
:D this was a fun read! Thank you for sharing your talents as an author. You have given me a wonderful few nights of reading :D
babyvfan chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
This was a seriously amazing story. I loved it