Reviews for The Enticement
Rae Rowan chapter 13 . 7/5
Brilliant story, best Labyrinth fan fic ive seen so far! I hope to be reading when Sarah's Queen in the Labyrinth! Thank you so much for doing this!
Thank you so much for writing such beautiful stories. They truly are amazing and so well written. Thank you.

p
Ebony-Dove chapter 16 . 5/18
I somehow never ead this story. Wow! Stayed up all night reading
So good. I know this has been around for a while but seriously. Once I started, I couldn't stop. You are a brilliant author!
oh my god im losing my mind he's such an asshole! you've written him so well, it's astonishing! and p believable, I love it!
courtneyR chapter 16 . 2/25
I love this. It's a bit different from most J/S stories in that they had to work harder to get to the "happy ending." More like real life. :-). You're very talented and I enjoy your writing style. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
CrystalBalloon chapter 1 . 1/11
This is the fanfic that made me finally want to write my own. So good I don't know how you're not a published writer! I adored this
tadah2 chapter 16 . 1/3
First, you did something that most Labyrinth authors can't or won't do-you wrote a not-rapist Jareth, so kudos for that. The rest of the story is very good, too. You wrote her a life that's easily left behind in favor of the Underground. You gave conflict and consequences. Very good.
tadah2 chapter 1 . 1/3
You know what I like? A Labyrinth fic where Jareth isn't a rapist. Good job so far!
fruitsmoothy chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
:D this was a fun read! Thank you for sharing your talents as an author. You have given me a wonderful few nights of reading :D
babyvfan chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
This was a seriously amazing story. I loved it
babyvfan chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
I'll be damned. I feel so bad for him
babyvfan chapter 11 . 10/3/2015
I think this has to be my favorite chapter out of the story so far
babyvfan chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Awwwww. That's all I can say
babyvfan chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
The wonders and great beauty of a book. How it can easily bring people together.