Reviews for The Enticement
Brelys chapter 16 . 4/6
Dear, thanks a lot for writing this. I am currently reading it on April, 2014, so almost one decade after you actually wrote it. That was simply Amazing. Do not stop writing about the Labyrinth, I guess many stories are still worth to be written about this faboulos and magic couple. Be safe, Elisa
LuvinAniManga chapter 16 . 3/11
Ah, another great story! I'll admit, when you first transported Jareth to the real world, I wasn't sure I was going to like not being in the Labyrinth. But this was GREAT. I love that Sarah was an artist; I loved that they bonded over backgammon - I loved it ALL. What a wonderful story! It was so well-paced and well-written and such a joy to read. Thank you so much, and keep up the great work!
Beautiful story. I loved it so much. You are amazing!
AnonymusGerman14 chapter 16 . 1/10
Hello! I just wanted to tell you I enjoyed your story a lot. I am finding my way through a lot of Labyrinth-fanifiction at the mment and I practically enjoy every Minute, although not all stories are good - naturally. But this one was a lovely read, so thank you very much. I dont know whether you still check the comments here...so nevertheless: thank you even if the Story was written over ten years ago :-)
Julie5 chapter 16 . 12/2/2013
2nd time I read this story and it was just as awesome as the first time. You wrote them perfectly and made their unfinished tale your own. Thank you for the dreams.
MayGirl85 chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Lol. Just lol. Very good Sarah.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/25/2013
3 loved it.
Lozzarooni chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Fantastic. I've loved every minute I've spent reading this. One of the best stories around. I read chapter 4 over at DigitalQuill, I didn't think that it needed to be left out of this version - I've read far stronger stories which involve either Jareth participating in m/m action or mentioning that he and or his companions indulge in it, however it was your prerogative to do so and it didn't really matter too much to me that I had to visit another place to read the full monty.
Squishylady chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
So. Good.
Brokenlittlesparrow chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This story was finished quite awhile ago, but I must say it was beautifully written. This story got me to cry, to laugh, and of course to ponder what will happen next. Thank you for a wonderful read!
-Love, Sparrow
jillian101 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
I know this story is 10 years old almost to the day, but having just discovered it, I felt I should leave a review. I loved your characterisation, particularly of Jareth, you really brought them to life. I also enjoyed reading something by an author with a flair for description, without sounding like they've swallowed a dictionary and spouted off as many adjectives as they could. So here's to a well written story, 10 years old 4 days ago. And if i may say, it seems like some of my favourite things are turning 10 this year and this may have just joined them :-)
Lila chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
Hello there, I know it has been quite some time since you finished this, but I still wanted to leave a review after reading. I have to say it is definitely one of the most compelling stories I have read so far - and I dare say, I have read quite some. You have managed to keep the characters very authentic and their actions and behaviour remain absolutely believable throughout the plot. Its a great piece of fanfiction and be assured that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
fringeperson chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
This was a wonderful story. Thank you for writing it.

... since it's finished, you might want to change its status to 'complete', so that people who only want to read completed fics know that this is one of them. I was fully expecting that I'd have to resign myself to a deadfic when I saw the last update date and no 'complete' listed anywhere.

I'm glad this was not the case. I'm going to repeat myself: This is truly a wonderful story.
startraveller776 chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Ah, a satisfying end to a fun read! Thank you so much.
startraveller776 chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Is it bad that I actually kinda like them sleeping together (I mean actual sleeping while cuddling) the most? It just melts this ice-cold anti-romantic's heart!