Reviews for Change the Guard
cheezebuns chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Short, but well written! Seeing perspectives from characters besides the usual ones, are nice to read. So this Yancy, is Marron?
sarista wow chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
That was amazing, utterly brilliant and moving. Great use of the tenses and perspective to cover a lot of time and characterization with only a few words, this can be incredibly hard, but I found myself really invested in Yancy and her situation and friendship with Puar. Fantastic descriptions, of Bulma, the setting and great use of tone and those final bits with Bulma were marvellous, just a great fic overall, I'm so glad to have read it.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Very good! I love it! Too bad it's one-shot...it'd be great to find out what happens when Bulma finds the love of her life is...a girl!
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
O! That was a gorgeous little fic, though I'm not far enough into the manga to quite understand it. I remember vaguely things from the anime, and believe this is in the Mirai timeline? The idea of Bulma/female-Yamcha is amusing. And I liked the line, "Very pretty, although she didn’t think she was the type to like women. Hell, maybe she was. She’d never stopped to check." And very nice description. _

[I'm on a hunt for Yamcha/Bulma, which is how I found this. I dislike Bulma, like Yamcha, but not as much as Vegeta, and think that Yamcha/Bulma is a very nice pairing in spite of the fact that it includes Bulma.]
elektralyte chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Yancy huh? That's cool! I wish this had more chapters, it would be nice to get to know the character more. It's just kind of funny that someone reincarnated from Yamcha (right?) would have no affinity for ki. It's also kind of funny how Yamcha came back as a woman, considering how frightened he was of them when he was young.
MoonFairy chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
That was realy cool! It was so original! I have never seen one written like this, yes of reincarnation, but not done this was. Yancy was Yamcha's reincarnation, that was cool. You never really picture them coming back as girls! lol, That was very good and nicely done. I hope to see more.