Reviews for Hey Arnold! Episode I: Big Bob Strikes Back!
The-Snowy-Owl13 chapter 33 . 8/28/2014
OH MY SITH LORD! BRAINY!? That was like completely unexpected!
I liked the much happier ending of this little parody quite a lot better than the original.
Seriously, this was awesome!
The perfect fusion of Star Wars and Hey Arnold! I mean really, everything!
I freakin lost it at the beginning when you first mentioned Li-la Binks xD I'm never getting over that! It occurs to me that I probably should've payed more attention to the prequels and therefore would've had a more concrete understanding of some of the elements infused here, however I did watch enough to laugh at the whole aforementioned Li-la Ja-Ja Binks hilarity, and I easily picked up on some of the quotes.
This is compounded on the fact that I still have the beauty that is the Phineas and Ferb Star Wars crossover afresh in my mind. I don't know if you are a fan of it as I am, but even so, it's a beautiful tribute to everything Star Wars and Episode IV in particular, and any and all avid Star Wars fans need to see it!
All in all this is brilliant! Fantastic! Glorious! Phenomenal! An out and out masterpiece.
madeline.chavez.77 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I just finished this story and boy howdy! I absolutely loved it! You should make another hey Arnold fanfic like this! Anyways I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story and I am happy I came upon it. Thanks for writing it.
rachel chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
hey great story the ending was awesome. i'm so glad that neither arnold and helga didn't turn to the dark side. I'm so glad that THIS time her father actually loves her and not olga.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
"Aren't you a little short for a Jedi"? I love Helga... *snickers*

On man, I can't wait to see how this pans out.
Jarel Kortan chapter 33 . 9/8/2005
That was really good, wel thought and executed. I applaude your efforts. I look forward to reading the next one.
Jarel Kortan chapter 16 . 9/6/2005
I remember the comentary from "The Empire Strikes Back" behind the scenes or somthing nut in Star Wars a kiss is vary surious like the "equivalent to intercourse", hey there words not mine. I think its was on the "Empire of Dreams" documentory on the bonus 4th disc. I'm just gonna shut up now.
Arein chapter 33 . 11/30/2004
Very good and so beautiful. I loved that they get to be together, lightsaber duel were awesome, and the plot wasn't too shabby either. Please write again soon.
SilveryMoons chapter 33 . 10/24/2004
I loved it... I adored it! I... well... let's just say I liked it very much. XD

The ending was my favorite part (surprise, surprise.) Helga and Arnold shall be together! POWA TO THEM! ...Nevermind...

Oh, and I must thank you for reviewing the first chapter of my story. There WILL be more. I know you can't wait! xD ..What? Can't a girl have some high self-esteem?

Once again, brilliant story.

Kristie
E.J chapter 34 . 8/30/2004
story.
Demile chapter 35 . 8/30/2004
Yay! They could stay together! W00T! Hehe... no actual battle droids, droidekas and Galactic Republic Soldiers were harmed in the making.

Wonderful fic Carl, absolutely fantastic.

I can't wait to read your upcoming works and updates of The Broken Locket and other fics (*nudge nudge*)

May the force be with you!

-Demile
Pensively-drifting chapter 35 . 8/30/2004
sweet... good fic .v
Allie1982 chapter 34 . 8/30/2004
Hey Carl!

WOW I can't believe this story is finished...it is a little sad when you finish a story isn't it? However this was a masterpiece just like all your other stories sweetie:) I'm SO happy that Arnold and Helga got want they both wanted...to be together and the sunset was beautiful...remember my story "Hidden Secrets"...I probably think that was one of my best stories...mostly because that was my first story that i posted on which you helped me write...of course any story with substance and romance in it is a good story:) You are a GREAT writer, you just need to keep finding the stories that you were meant to write just like and i don't mean to be contriversial...Linda Blair was meant to play that role in "The Exoricst"...well I'll let you go...looking forward to the next story that you will write:)

Love Allison(aka AllieCat)
Jae B chapter 35 . 8/29/2004
Don't worry, Carl, I'm still working on my own fanfic. It's the "thinking" process that takes me so long to update a chapter. lol! I'll try my best to keep HA! alive. Oh, yeah, like I've said before, the "force" is always with me. I'll be looking forward to reading your new, as well as your current fanfics. May the force be with YOU!
Jae B chapter 34 . 8/29/2004
Aweome job with the Brainy scenario! LOL! This quite a sentimental, but nice ending. Keep on shaping stories as successful as this one. You have the "force" within you to do it!
Demile chapter 33 . 8/26/2004
Nice chapter! I loved the fashion police ticket that Phoebe pulled on Rhonda. I can't wait for the last chapter! Update soon!

-Demile