Reviews for Frieza in Equestria (Rewritten)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2021
Come on! Please finish this.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2020
excuse but what happens to the original one Frieza in Equestria
nightshroud96 chapter 10 . 12/29/2020
Just happen to find this by chance(like a random chapter) but..
Really didn't like how Luna got quickly killed like that so pathetically there..
Pokemon Freak 100 chapter 10 . 8/30/2018
Hey there! It's me again! I just wanted to let you know that I too am working on a Dragon Ball Super/MLP fic. It's similar to this, but the villain is an OC of mine. The story is called A New Enemy for Equestria! Lord Frostbite! Feel free to check it out!
akka ukka chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
Please continue this. It's really really fun, plus I love Frieza being an evil bastard and getting away with it. I'm also wondering if he'll get dragged into the tournament of Power after he gets beaten, well, if he get's beaten.
Awesome dude chapter 10 . 12/7/2017
Put in SSGSS Vegito or Gogeta
Pokemon Freak 100 chapter 10 . 12/8/2017
The fight will be interesting! This story is very interesting! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
Why am I cheering Freeza? Am I evil?Maybe?
SonAwesome chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I know these kinds of stories don't get a lot of love but regardless I thank you for making it.
Chaosconetic chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
Hell yes, I've been waiting for this one. Nice TFS reference on the heroic speeches. A guy like Frieza probably has heard them far too often. And the brutality this chapter was truly true to his character. Despite it I couldn't help a little pity for the ponies even though Frieza is my favorite character.

Things are about to get very interesting. I do wonder if this is the Goku and Vegeta after the Goku Black/Zamasu arc who are prepping for the Tournament Of Power. Well whichever, it should be a riot to see this grand battle.

Also, even though it'd be an awkward reference to fit in, I've always wondered what Frieza would have said after hearing the news of an evil Goku (Black) I mean if there was ever a character who loved singing his own praises as much as Frieza, it's Zamasu. I once heard it joked that if they fought, the fight would never start because they'd be too preoccupied making grand speeches at eachother.

"Blah-Blah, ningen, blah, Zero mortals, blah, divine grace, blah, blah, love me, praise me, blah, blah, god Zamasu."

"Blah-Blah, strongest in existence, blah, emperor of the universe, blah, blah, bow before me, blah-blah, filthy monkey, blah, I will rule over all."

Anyway, multiple endings would be very interesting. Especially one where Frieza somehow ends up in the tournament of power if or when he's defeated, or maybe even with the amulet. I'll stop before I get carried away again.

Glad your back and also to hear life is treating you better.
FutureShock chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
It was sad seeing nearly everyone die, but I'm glad that Frieza won't be getting away with it! I wasn't expecting Goku and Vegeta to show up either. I can't wait for the next chapter!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
So you didn't take my suggestion? Ugh, how droll.
Neobenm chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
Dude c'mon, give Frieza some win or is this just going to be something that will send him to another universe like 40k, love to see how Frieza play in that universe
FutureShock chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
If only Discord had created a fake amulet and sent Frieza to that one, oh well. An awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
JensenDaniels32 chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
AWESOME! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Of course, I'm still hoping that you'll bring in all of the villains so that they get to see Frieza's might too.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »