Reviews for Fool me Twice
sonic chapter 12 . 1/13
I liked the chapter!
RizomataNyan chapter 12 . 1/1
i really hope you update this soon!
Shaydrall chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
Fun. I read some of your Super old stuff and I just wanted to say you’ve really improved (well you should as you’re like 12 years older) but it’s still worth acknowledging. Keep up the good work
Sneky chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
This is amazing, definitely enjoying it
Tenebres Sacerdos chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Read through this in a few days, much as I did Devil You Know. It's actually one of the better Highschool DxD fanfics out there, much like Devil You Know (despite the replacing of the main character with Harry Dresden and the ick factor of turning Issei into a girl). I find this one more palatable as, while it doesn't change the character of Issei, it does teach him to be a little smarter about some of the stupid shit he did. The stupid shit he did in the original series, before he was embraced as a Devil, would have gotten him into considerably more trouble (possibly dealing with the local authorities) than what it did in the series proper. I get it that it was meant to be played for laughs, but it's such a cliché thing that after awhile it gets as tiresome as Rumiko Takahashi's Marvel/DC level of status-quo-ism. If one wanted to, they could certainly take a trip into what went wrong with Issei (as his parents seem...uninvolved to say the least). Or what went wrong with the trio in general. There's something very messed up there, and while it's fun to watch Issei take a trip into their souls to deal with those issues; one wonders what caused those issues to begin with, and if the problems might not arise again (that would be interesting...repeat customers...so to speak). Then again, there's the shit with Saji and wanting to knock up his King (does he even understand what he's signing himself up for if he manages that?!); so many of the characters of Highschool DxD have such awful personality issues, like something got added or removed, and their modes of thought tend not to take into account anything other than their own desires. Though I guess, that's kind of a theme for this fic, and again, it's fun to explore.

Though I am curious if this is as far as we go, much like Devil You Know.
Va1erian chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
Hey there.

Just finished marathoning this story.

I've enjoyed it quite a bit and do hope that it is continued.

Issei's characterization began fairly in character and watching the progression to a new, though recognizable state has been satisfying.

I've enjoyed the added time and effort spent to turn what were originally several minor characters into a stronger supporting cast that can sustain story arcs of their own.

I appreciate reading a story/crossover that has Issei confronting and dealing with his own problems separate from the rest of the main cast. Thus far he hasn't had any massive power ups that would render the Occult club or the Student Council irrelevant. Instead it gives him something uniquely his own that gives him a chance to hold his own, or at least survive, without greatly changing the balance of power.

I also have to applaud the general avoidance of stations of canon which thus far seems to have taken the form of Asia not appearing in front of Issei and Raynare choosing a different method to stalk him.
Of course its still too early in the timeline to see how much further events will diverge from canon, but I do appreciate what has occurred thus far.

As for the potential romance between Issei and Aika Kiryuu and the interactions with her Shadow? Don't mind, neat use of her character. I'm not tied to any particular pairing so I'm curious to see where you will take that.

As for the Persona side of the crossover?
I'm curious to see how you plan to tie it into the overall setting, who is aware of it, who isn't. How the powers interact.
I also like that Issei is rather unwilling to min-max his Personas like it was a video game, because to him they are pretty girls and companions first and foremost, not tools.

Anyway, I've been enjoying myself and I hope you have enjoyed writing this and will seek to continue it.

Va1erian
jigentou chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Just randomly checked out your page since I have Devil You Know Favorited. Was surprised to see this story and since I enjoyed your other story I gave this a go.

Got to say, you do not disappoint.

An interesting blend of Persona and DxD. The characters are unique and well developed, fleshing out their motivations and background. Really like Aika in this, you make her very likable while keeping her perverted personality.

Issei especially goes through a lot of well paced development. A realistic look on how Issei would change when faced with the realities of his actions. Exposing him to the darker side of the perverts makes him look at his actions more.

Overall a great story with a nice pacing that brings out the world and its characters.
midnightson41 chapter 12 . 11/8/2017
No it can't poor poor faunus. but on the flip side will issei form an new persona? Or our we finally get our first party member.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
I hope that this isn't the end... But if it isn't I hope your break was good.
Quality writing! The way the MC acts is interesting and well... Shown in depth. Mote so than I thought since he is kinda silly.
Hoping for more, now and more likely later.
Salvare000 chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
wait this part is wrong, Issei never bath with Irina. if they did, issei should know Irina's gender beforehand. but meh... it's good fic. keep up! lol.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
This is great! I hope the thing with kiryuu becomes an actual relationship!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Please God keep updating this fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
This is still updating right? Please tell me it's still updating.
Hayo Ann Godby chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
So I'm currently reading this from Sufficient Velocity, but don't have a account there.
I just wanted to show my support for you and this story! I love this and think one of the best in DxD fandom!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I love this fic so much, please keep updating.