Reviews for Fool me Twice
GOOd fic but I fucking hate the fairy thing. It has like zero personality
Eric Blaine chapter 12 . 5/22
damn you...this was good...it was really good...i just wish you finished it
And so, we commend this fanfiction to the grave. Knowing full well that it died a young death, just beginning to reach its potential. Like its brother "Devil You Know" Surrarin our Lord has called it home to Fanfiction Purgatory. We hardly knew it but it did, if only for a short while, provide an excellent read. Hopefully this will provide some comfort for those still grieving and hoping in vain that any of our Lord s works will be continued...they won't. Amen
Ryuken-Sogetsu chapter 12 . 5/12
This is wonderful, I love how you've integrated the persona world into dxd with a personal twist to p5's metaverse. It's fun to read and turning Issei into a protag about becoming a better human being to gain strength is the coolest way to rebrand him. Faunus was an excellent choice and I really hope to see Issei get a 4 man party with the Kuoh pervs as badass humans!
YearsLate chapter 12 . 4/29
This is easily one of the most fun and unique crossovers I've yet seen. I don't know a whole lot about DxD other than from crossover fics but this story delaying those components for later and focusing on the protagonist going solo is just... Interesting. I really hope this story continues from here, as seeing the aspects of Persona be used in another world-setting without dragging all the characters over just feels refreshing.
JangCrome chapter 12 . 4/18
Its one of the best highschool dxd x persona fiction that i read i hope you continue the story
speaker of babbel chapter 12 . 4/16
What are you doing man? I gots ta know what’s going to happen. You can leave us like this. Think about the wonderful breasts that haven’t been explored?
NunuBoy135 chapter 12 . 4/13
Such a damn shame that you stopped updating this story.
It's my favorite Highschool DxD fanfiction, crossover or otherwise.
Its great fic.
Your a genius.
Love it.
sonic chapter 12 . 1/13
I liked the chapter!
RizomataNyan chapter 12 . 1/1
i really hope you update this soon!
Shaydrall chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
Fun. I read some of your Super old stuff and I just wanted to say you’ve really improved (well you should as you’re like 12 years older) but it’s still worth acknowledging. Keep up the good work
Sneky chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
This is amazing, definitely enjoying it