Reviews for When The Snow Falls
Idle Mind chapter 10 . 9/5/2003
Ack, you will see that I just reveiwed you fic like 2 chapters ago. Becuase I'm blind apparently, to my satisfaction I discovered there were two more chapters to be read. YAY!

But now I'm absolutly sure there are no more chapters and I'm asking again, please write more!

~*Idlemindgames*~
Idle Mind chapter 8 . 9/5/2003
AH! I've been waiting so long for an update! This is excellent. But I have to know what happens. The stress is getting to me. Poor Elrohir.

But yes, please do undate as soon as you can.

~*Idlemindgames*~
Lirenel chapter 10 . 9/5/2003
Oh dear! All I can say is that Elrohir better get better! Please update soon!
tineryn chapter 10 . 9/5/2003
he has to wake soon. Seriously! I mean, he's getting closer to waking, adn if he did without his memory... more 'adan angst!

yee.

Now, it's probably worst for Legolas bc he has to watch everyone hurt, and cant do anything! Great mental anguish.

Update soon!
andrea42 chapter 10 . 9/5/2003
haha, thanks for your nicknames. i think toilet paper will be a pretty nice one. haha

i didn't mean to add the 42 to my nickname, the did it for me without asking!

well, i think i should get back to the fic, it's a review after all!

I love the trouble-attracting-family very much. wanna give them a big hug. It feels so nice to have the little twins stating proud that their ada is the best healer to elrohir. And you made it very funny to add in the gentle arwen. i can visualise the picture when the little arwen idolize the twins beyond measure- and that would be disastrous for poor elrond.

i think it was very wise of elrond to become a healer. his children legolas need him always, more than he could ever imagine.

one last opinion, i find it a bit uneasy for legolas to address elrond with such a formal title.
Lady Jaina chapter 10 . 9/5/2003
As always, very very good!
TrinityTheSheDevil chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
ACK!

'RO!

*passes out*

Poor Elrohir...*shakes head* *glares* *mutters* evil author leaving me at a place like that...

*glomps Aragorn and drags him off*

-Trin
Iawen Londea chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
*cheers for the update* I actually read this earlier but didn't have time to review. You wouldn't put Elrohir in the Halls of Mandos would you? I hope to see Aragorn well in the next chapter and fretting over Elrohir, along with Legolas. LOL. I loved what you did with Elrond! It was Ada-angsty enough, but hey I can definitely deal with more. *loves Ada-angst, especially when it's for Elrohir. hahaha*

How ironic in your update timing, just last night I was rereading the last chapter HOPING you would update soon lol!

Aww to the Elladan/Elrohir parts. *sniff* I love it lol. Poor 'Dan. I feel bad for Elrohir. Will he wake up without his memory? That would be interesting. *grin*

Can't wait to see more! *I soak up the Elrohir-is-hurt-and-everyone-else-worries stuff, if there were 20 more chapters of it I'd still love it and not be bored with it lmao*
Normal Undefined chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
As usual...no complaints..I need something to complain about!
Erhothwen chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
Little Arwen idolizing her brothers...that's so cute!

Elrohir's memories are written breathtakingly! Well done!

Update soon,

Erhothwen
Celestra chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
Aha, I suspected the kids were a young 'Dan and 'Ro I can't wait to see more of them, they sound impossibly cute :D And yes, well, summer is mostly over, as it's quite cold during some parts of the day, but it's agonizingly hot in others, so sometimes it's hard to tell, LOL. At least you'll accurately be able to desbribe freezing Rangers now . . . hahah! :P Anyways, I hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what's going to happen now that the twins from Elrohir's dream are trying to get Elrond . . . maybe it will trigger something? I dunno By the way, has school started for you yet?
Chemins chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
Whoa! Nifty! I wish I could look around and see a beach when there wasn't one! Cool! *anime sweatdrops* Uh, yeah. Anyways, good chappie! I like how you have the angst between Elladan and...well, just Elladan. Elrohir's out cold and Legolas and Aragorn are in another room, and Elrond's not there, and no one's around...so, Elladan must be feeling pretty lonely and sad and...I dunno. I love this chapter and I like how you have Elrohir in the dream...with amnesia *shudder*. You could really have fun with this...so go ahead and have fun with it! You go!
Aemilia Rose chapter 10 . 9/4/2003
*whimper* No, they're definately not out of the woods yet! Poor guys.

Update soon please!
iawen chapter 9 . 9/3/2003
Me again. *is anxiously looking forward to chapter ten* You probably have it written already but if you don't you should go back and show Elrond when he first sees Elrohir and Aragorn. Especially Elrohir. I was really looking forward to that lol, because you even have it here that he went to Elrohir first, and then to Aragorn. Well don't do any rewriting on my account lol! *ahem* Can't wait to see chapter ten!
Salara chapter 9 . 8/28/2003
Nun haben die vier es also bis nach Bruchtal geschafft.

Sehr schön!

Wieso beruhigt mich das dennoch nicht? Wieso habe ich viel eher den Eindruck, dass das wirklich Schlimme erst noch kommt? Die endlosen Stunden des Wartens und Bangens: schafft er’s, schafft er’s nicht...

Elrohirs Koma-Träume lassen den Leser sich vor allem hilflos fühlen. Man möchte ihm alles erklären, und kann es doch nicht. Sehr schön übrigens der Einfall, sein Zuhause und seine eigene Kindheit mit Elladan geisterhaft an ihm vorbeischweben zu lassen, gerade so dicht, dass er es sieht, aber nicht begreift. Da bin ich mal neugierig, wie er aus diesem verlorenen Zustand wieder herausfindet.

Und Aragorn scheint es diesmal ja wirklich heftig erwischt zu haben. Interessieren würde mich die Frage, wer da mit ihm gesprochen hat, ehe er das Bewußtsein verlor. Legolas? Glorfindel? Elrond gar? Obwohl... Gerade der dürfte alle Hände voll mit dem armen Elrohir zu tun gehabt haben.

Dann werde ich mal ungeduldig auf’s nächste Kapitel und damit eventuelle Fortschritte und Zustands-Besserungen unserer Helden warten.

Liebe Grüße,