Reviews for When The Snow Falls
Celestra chapter 17 . 9/9/2004
Well, I haven't ever seen West Side Story, but I do know that the song "I Feel Pretty" scares me immensely o.0 I've only seen the third movie once also, so I don't remember the exact part but there's like a whole choir of students (I think there are toads somewhere?) and they are singing that "Double bubble toil and trouble" chant. But yes, the books are awesome. The fifth book completely awed me - it was massive and very good, although not what I was expecting at all. I think my favorite is the third book, actually.. It's got Remus and Sirius :3

Whee! Have fun in Australia!
Lily Frost chapter 17 . 9/9/2004
Thought I'd finish this tonight - have to stay up anyway, and then review it. If I'm incohernent, it's 5am here.

An excellent finish to the story! I was wondering when he would remember Celebrian, and how those memories would be mixed. I love the way you portray the relationships involved in your story, they're very realistic and just.. seem right.

I liked the elflings - though they seemed a bit sudden, being total strangers before. Maybe if Elrohir had known them previously, and they were mentioned in an earlier chapter?

Very well done, none-the-less.

Thank you for sharing!
Lady Claws chapter 17 . 9/8/2004
Hi again. i really love the way you ended it, it wasn't too sudden. i hope you have fun in australia. it's a really nice place- i live here. anyway, great story, and keep on writing about the twins. luv lady claws
Iawen Londea chapter 17 . 9/8/2004
Great ending! I know you you were worried about it being too unusual or too rushed but I for one think it was the perfect way for Elrohir to get his memory back. And I'm glad you didn't do it the usual way.

This fic goes down as my favorite LotR fic. I'm really glad you finished it!

Have fun in Australia!
Lynn-G chapter 17 . 9/8/2004
finally!

i am so happy for Elrohir!

i loved the story and ending...

great writting

cant wait for the next story(hopefully of the twins they are my favorites)

Lynn.
varda101 chapter 16 . 9/2/2004
cool! That was very very very good! And rather funny in some places *snicker*. But please continue!
Teardrop Twilight chapter 16 . 7/29/2004
Thats such a good story! Your writing is really good. He is going to regain all his memories isn't he? Please?
FirstMate chapter 16 . 6/25/2004
Hi! How did I miss that you posted the chapter? Yeesh...I'm getting slow in my old age. Anyway, I really love your stories and am so glad that Elrohir is starting to get better. You know me...I always am ready for another dose of angst, but I believe in happy endings, too! Keep up the good work, my friend! (And good luck in Australia...how awesome!)
Iawen Londea chapter 16 . 6/20/2004
A new chapter! *cheers* I was very happy to see this updated, as I always am lol. This was an excellent chapter, getting to see how both twins are handling this situation and finally getting to a point where they can talk to each other and ask each other about how they feel about it. Wonderful! Hope to see an update soon.

Oh and I also hate the new system on , it messes me up all the time. You're not alone, lol.
LiQuYu chapter 16 . 6/20/2004
Good chapter! Congrats on your confirmation for your year in Australia! Good luck with everything! _~! Best wishes! Anyways... good chapter! Yay! Elrohir remembered his mother! Sleeping outside in the winter time is not a good idea... lol... anyways... good chapter! update soon! Good luck with everything! -!

~Lómiothiel
Nefcairiel chapter 16 . 6/20/2004
Thanks so much for updating, Kaeera! This chapter was wonderful. I absolutely love the dialogue between the twins. It's so realistic and the personalities you've given the twins are just so loveable. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us! I can't wait for the next udate.
Lirenel chapter 16 . 6/16/2004
Thanks for updating! Our German exchange student is gone now, but we had such a good time! Have fun in Australia! Update soon.
Celestra chapter 16 . 6/15/2004
Well, you know, Australia is one of those places I would like to visit - along with Egypt, Ireland, Mexico, and England _ Ah, yes, I've heard of Melbourne - one of the more well-known cities, right? Hmm, you know, I think it's common that many people can write better than they speak - at least, my French is fairly good both ways, but I would not dare attempt writing a story in it ;; Gosh, that's such a long flight! Bring some good music, and a book. And also, maybe you can write a rough draft for a new chapter, or any other writing projects you may have

Yep, Lion King and Hamlet. My teacher and my friend both pointed it out, and based on the little I knew of Hamlet, I figured it was close enough on some levels. But then again, these days Shakespeare is showing up in a lot of modern pieces. Apparently West Side Story is based on Romeo and Juliet, but I don't know about WSS anyways, lol. Hey, we have just read Macbeth also! We also went to see it performed, which was cool, although the performance was a bit disappointing at times.

Speaking about Macbeth, have you seen the new Harry Potter movie where there is a choir singing the witches' chant? It was so cool!
Lady Claws chapter 16 . 6/15/2004
...wow...another excellant chapter. elladan really cares about his twin, doesn't he? can't wait 4 the next chappy, plz plz plz update soon, luv and hugs, Lady Claws
Lynn-G chapter 16 . 6/15/2004
well ' its about time you updated this story.. ;)

i loved the new chapter and started to get just a little frustrated like Elrohir at his inablity to remember, hope you'll spare him soon..

lynn.