Reviews for When The Snow Falls
Salara chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
Hallo Kaeera!

Gut zu wissen, dass ich bei dir auch in Deutsch reviewen kann. Da bin ich mir zumindest der Grammatik sicher.

Gestern bin ich über das erste Kapitel von „When The Snow Falls“ gestolpert. Klar, dass ich gleich mal meine Nase hineingesteckt und geschmökert habe. Die handelnden Personen, das Umfeld, das Wetter, die Situation, in die die Zwillinge geraten – wirklich klasse. Ein vielversprechender Beginn für eine Story, die bereits im ersten Kapitel neugierig auf mehr macht! Ich jedenfalls bin es, also lass’ uns auf das 2. Kapitel bitte nicht so lange warten.

Liebe Grüße,

PS: Habe gerade gesehen, daß du zu den bewunderungswürdigen Vielschreibern gehörst. 26 Stories allein auf FFNet. Da kann man ja nur noch den Hut vor dir ziehen. Da werde ich demnächst wohl mal länger schmökern gehen. S.
Nili chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
Halloechen! *hust*

Sorry, das wir hier keine besonders lange review, da ich mit geheim eingeschleustem Laptop im Bett liege und gerade sterbe. Dein Super-duper-Heiltrank hat leider nicht besonders geholfen. Na ja, ich bin dankbar fuer den Versuch. *g*

NEIN! Mein armer kleiner Elrohir! Was hast du bloss mit ihm gemacht! Sein Zwilling wird doch voellig ausser sich geraten vor lauter Sorge und einfach durchdrehen und und und.

Wenn er dann zu aufgeregt ist, um sich in meiner Story noch vernuenftig zu benehmen, dann ist das alles DEINE Schuld!

Wie dem auch sei, bitte bitte bitte schreib schnell weiter! Ich brauche irgendwas, um schnell wieder gesund zu werden!
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
.aller guten Dinge sind drei.*g*

Toll, toll, toll.

Komm aus dem Begeistert-sein gar nix mehr raus. *g* Ich find deine Stories einfach toll! (aber ich wiederhole mich ja.*g*)

Hoffentlich schreibst du bald weiter, will wissen wie's weitergeht!

Ach ja, endlich hat Aragorn mal was aus seiner Krankheit gelernt und muss nicht wieder gleich den Helden spielen! *g* (obwohl er natürlich IMMER der Held sein wird.*schmacht*)

cio, hoellenwauwau

ps. hoffentlich geht's auch bald mit silver wieder weiter *g*
Celestra chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Whoa, that was really good! Love the touches of humor throughout the story, especially the snowball fight! Hopefully this review will *inspire* you, heheh :D
Ciria chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
A new story! Excellent! Thanks for emailing me about it :) I'm sure I'll love this -

Oh, and I saw "Fever Dreams" in Cassia's and Sio's site - Well done! I read it there too, and for some reason it felt fresh and new. The point is that I felt like reading it for the first time, which is an excellent thing :) But this is "When The Snow Falls", not "Fever Dreams", so I'll stop writing of the last mentioned.

The very first part - from 'the forest' to 'each other' - was beautifully written. Just incredible. *sigh* As I have said before, you have talents -

*Giggles and claps hands* So good! But I'm jealoust that the elves can walk on the snow, when we mere humans have to do it IN the snow. But that figting scene. Just like the twins. This all made me think though, that Elladan will most likely blame himself when his younger twin get's hurt - the older one insisted the younger to come. I can't wait to see the orcs :D But how can one throw a snowball into others mouth. :b

*Giggles* Poor Elladan! .Well, not really, but I'd just love to see his face at that point. *giggles*

Those two are lil' kids. In what age do elves come adults? But still, if they were all boring and stuff, it would be just. boring. It seems that those two are missing their lil' brother though. I'm clad that they care for him, and for the prince of Mirkwood too. *Stares at Elladan's words* Now that was weird. I'd just love to see his face (again) when he get's it that this time it might not be Estel and Legolas whom get themselves to the mortal (or immortal?) danger. Or will they too? :o

Grumpy. What a word for 'Dan. That suited :D

OOh, I wonder how they're gonna survive. I see that 'Dan also got hurt. You managed to show well the love and care between the twins too. But I believe that I'll see a lot of it when 'Ro get's hurt too. But I'm clad that 'Dan's well (at the moment) 'cause one twin seriously hurt might be just enough. But now it's time to carry on reading.

Estel knows his brothers so well *sigh*. But that part - "They will probably join the fight with all their mischievous minds. They love the snow, Legolas, you should have seen them when I was little! I always believed that they didn't want to go out because they wanted to play with me, but just because they had an excuse to play in the snow. Never mind what it was, as long as it had something to do with snow, they were into it. Ada always shook his head, able to believe that his sons were nearly 2800 years old when he watched them" - Made my heart shatter. It was all caring and wonderful and full of life. And I love it that the twins love the snow. Well, that all in the "these" was my fav line so far. It made me smile :)

Okay, I already found the second fav line - ""Are you freezing very much?" his friend wanted to know, suddenly becoming worried" - That one showed the care between the human and the elf, and the fact that Legolas always worries for the life of his best friend, even if he doesn't think of it. The very same way of friend ship that was seen in T, and also in FotR, but perhaps not so obvious in there. Back to the reading again, I wanna see Estel's replay.

I do trust that the twins are pretty close. Maybe even closer when an afternoon walk turns out to be a near-death situation. Hmm.. I'll continue now.

That was very wise from them to decide to find a shelter. How close are they from the twins by the way?

This was a good idea to do this from 'Ro's point of view. It showed his feeling well, and it that he didn't first understand what exactly had happened in there. It also showed a bit of how 'Dan feels to this, and again, the caring between those two. This - "watched as his blood colored the white ice crystals to a deep red" - is very beautiful sentence; again a new fav. It's somehow artistic, and that's why it suits so well in here *-*

*Cries* Beautiful. "But Elrohir didn't reply, remaining unconscious. The only sound in the silence of the forest was the howling wind, sneaking through the trees and throwing the snow from the branches." - A perfect way to end a chapter. You truly can write. I understand that it would crush 'Dan if he'd ever lose his brother. That would definitely make his heart broke, and he would fade away, and after that it would be their father, and then Estel would be left all alone. I trust that the young human would die, 'cause of a broken heart and sadness. Human's can do it too. Perhaps Estel has always seen it so, that his family will ALWAYS be there for him, that they'll live forever, and I believe that that's why he'll be actually very crushed when he finds out of the condition his brother is in. And listening a very beautiful song in the same time really made the feeling go even stronger.

Now please update soon again, like I said, I wanna see more. How long do you plan on doing this, by the way? Well this chapter of snow-elves and of crimson red ice crystals was just perfect, I loved it. Please update soon again *-*
goblz chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Nice start! You set the story up beautifully and I really like how you mix humor and drama in with the characters. I hope the next chapter comes soon!
Skye21 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
oh, exciting! I love stories with the twins, and I love Aragorn and Legolas, so double the fun! Please keep updating.
tineryn chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
awesome! very nice suspense, elf torture. hell, elves at all.

can i bribe you with food! gollum gummies shaped like fisshes!

lol beautiful work!

Chizwiffle chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
if you need reviews to write faster, than I will find a way to write hundreds! I love it. You must write faster! *grins* this is really awesome. Simply Splendid!
araiyan chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
omg! write more soon!
Firnsarnien chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Ep! You just would have to leave it there huh? Wow, this chapter kept me riveted to the edge of my seat! Wonderful!

But, so much for the niceness. I'm gonna start griping now! Hurry, hurry,hurry, please with the next chapter! Move it! C'mon! You can't leave us here in misery too long! Get those fingers moving faster! Hury! :D
Josette Choiseul chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
oh that just sucks. i hate f*g cliff hangers! especially when they come after a really good chapter. oh well. i trust that you will update soon enough. *hinthint* by the way, awesome story!
cursesandnurses chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Uh oh! What's gonna happen? I hate cliffhangers! *growls* Is this gonna be slashy? Write more, ok? It's good. .
Inaniyor chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
No! Not Elrohir! ::sobs::

That is a very evil cliffie. B ut this chapter was great. Update soon! The twins are great. I liked the snowball fight, and the comment Aragorn made about being the only ones stupid enough to be out :D
ThE iNsAnE oNe chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
*wails* *cuddles Elrohir* MY POOR BABY!

Elladan: *grumbles* Of course, hes always 'poor baby'. why not me?

Elrohir: *smirks* *allows himself to be babied*

Estel: It's because she likes to torture you.

Elladan: But whenever i'm tortured she never babies me afterwards! *sniffs*

Estel: *shrugs* Well. *g* Guess you aint special.

TIO: *has Elrohir all wrapped up and warm* *puts a bandaid on his head* _ All better now *turns to Estel* MY OTHER POOR BABY! *hugs*

Estel: *g* _

TIO: All cold and stuffs and sympathy either *babies him as well*

Elladan: *scowls and sits down* *sighs*

Legolas: *shrugs* It could be worse.

Elladan: How?

Legolas: She could be torturing you right now.

E! Im so glad you posted. Perhaps it will get me writing.i have such a bad case of writers block right now.*sighs* WELL! _ Very good as always.i'm off to finish cleaning this office and with luck, i might be able to finish writing the next chapter of INSIDE THE BEAST!

Much love and much hope for another chapter!

Your Fan,