Reviews for When The Snow Falls
Night-Owl123 chapter 15 . 6/14/2004
plz update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter! _ it's a great story...
Tara chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
Nice! This chapter fits perfectly, poor Elrohir i feel bad for him.

Good luck with all your preparations for Australia!

Tara x
Someone Reading chapter 15 . 4/17/2004
I read this story straight through, and just have to thank you oh so very much for sharing it.
I do understand your very busy schedule, I just ask that you not forget us, that eventually you return. :)
Wonderful dialog, characterization, descriptive. Everything was just so well-formed it was like watching a movie. I could 'see' every scene.
Thank you so very much.
Lady Claws chapter 15 . 4/10/2004
hi again! this is a really good chapter. I could just imagine Elladan in the lake, i was laughing heaps. I took ur advice and posted my story, but i haven't updated in a while, it's on my 'to do' list. Anyway, great chapter, plz update soon! Luv Lady Claws
Celestra chapter 15 . 3/26/2004
Ooh, Australia sounds good! Well, your English is already very good if you judge by your writing, but good luck with the job all the same And maybe you'll get lucky and come across a German-speaking person or something. And yes, I pretty much made up that word - I do that a lot, actually, 'tis fun :-p And it's true, most Disney films end happily, even in the Lion King - *straight face* For you must remember, Mustafa lived on inside of Simba. _ You know, Mustafa was pretty cool. Apparently the Lion King was a mirror-story of Hamlet . . . but I haven't read Hamlet . . . lol, now that I'm firmly off topic ;;
Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter, I found that the embarrassing memories - which were quite amusing, good job - brought some much needed comic relief to the story. Good job :D
Lirenel chapter 15 . 3/25/2004
Good sweet chapter. Hopefully Elorhir will get his memories back. Life with our German exchange student has been pretty fun, she'll be here for the rest of this week and next week. Update soon!
Holly chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
Hello. It's a bit sad to finnally get to the end of where you've updated this story to. For a while now I've been laughing at how all the other readers have said that they're dying for the next bit to come out, but now that I'm finally at that point... well... I suppose I'm not laughing quite so hard anymore. Well, anyways, I just love the Ro torture: it's so fun to read. *smiles evilly*. BUt anyways, I just wanted to thank you for significantly brightening up a very boring sick day!
Nefcairiel chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
Bless you, you updated! I loved this chapter! The light humor was so enjoyable to read. I love the dialogue between the characters, and the realism you give to their relationships, and...agh! Everything about this story is just too perfect! I can't wait for your next update! Oh, and good luck on your final exams :-)
Estel Star-Kindler chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This seems good! Havent the time to read it all know - I'll keep it for later tho!
Loadsa love, Estel x
Alariel chapter 14 . 3/24/2004
I know I'm being sneaky writing a review on this chapter the day after I wrote a review on chapter 15 but I just got hit with an idea ... and yes, I get them once in awhile! LOL! I really wanted to compliment you on how you have handled the subject of severe head trauma. My son was hit by a city bus and suffered a skull fracture. I was told to expect certain things to result and these things have indeed happened. You have portrayed Elrohirs head trauma admirably! A couple of little things, and I don't know if you could use this information or not, some severe head trauma people NEVER do remember the actual accident although they recover all other memories. Also, these people often have flashbacks some of which fade over time, of the actual event. eg. My son had only one but he remembers being in the middle of the street, on his knees and he looks over his shoulder and sees the bus coming and knows it is going to hit him. I know you have probably already thoroughly researched the topic, but thought I would give you the personal experience touch in case there would be something in it you could use. Again, I am thoroughly enjoying this story!
grumpy chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
great chapter, loved the stories they told. hope Elrohir gets his memory back. looking forward to more
tineryn chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
Oh... kinda sucks that you can't post forever, but it was a good update! Good luck with exams!
LiQuYu chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
*wishes Good Luck to the One and Only* Good Luck with your exams! LOL! This was a very funny chapter! Even though there wasn't much progress, it was still a great chapter! Very funny! Well... update whenever you can! Have fun studying! lol... Namarie!
Lómiothiel
Alariel chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
I am so glad that I found your story! Story telling is an art and you do it wonderfully! Keep up the good work and look forward to your next update.
wanderwithme4now chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
He must regain his memory. This is driving me insane, not to mention poor Elrohir. I don't think I'll be disppointed when it ends cause I KNOW you wouldn't do anything bad...
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »