Reviews for When The Snow Falls
Lynn-G chapter 16 . 6/15/2004
well ' its about time you updated this story.. ;)

i loved the new chapter and started to get just a little frustrated like Elrohir at his inablity to remember, hope you'll spare him soon..

Firnsarnien chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
Hi Kaeera! *wave* Wonderful chappy. I always love it when the twins interact and take care of each other. They have such a soft spot in my heart.

LOL Even without his memory, Elrohir still dislikes all the smothering/mothering he gets huh? LOL So typical! I think him and Elladan are more like Legolas in that way than they care to admit. Always saying they are fine when they are obviously not! LOL

Oh, you had me worried when he fell asleep in the snow though. I thought for sure he was going to get sick of something. So glad he didn't. That'd be the last thing he needs. I'm glad Elladan found him.

How sad that he can't even remember his mother. That would be painful for his twin and his father. I can't imagine what it would be like to not remember my family. That would just be horribly wierd!

Oh, and those recollections of the battle and how Elrohir got hurt...*shudders*...I think I'll go back and reread those chappies. They've come a long way from the fear and hopelessness they all felt then to what's happened now, haven't they? ;)

Ah, and you had them do something that melts my heart every time...forehead to forehead! I just love that, it's so touchingly sweet! *sigh*

Well, another great chappy! ;) weren't piling me with work. ;) Now that school is out, I've oodles of time on my hands. At least till August...;P Too bad summer vacation doesn't last for nine months and school last for two huh? LOL

Well, good luck in Australia, you lucky dog you! *turns green with envy!* Hope you'll keep posting! :)
NightShadow131 chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
You updated! Yay! ;;

Very nice chapt! I love how you describe things! You can just imagine it so well.

Poor Elrohir! I hope he can get his memories back soon! It was good how he finally got a break from everyone though. It let him relax, which is always a good thing.

Well, can't wait 'til your next update! Keep up the amazing work!

Ja ne _~
CzechChicka chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
hey! i absolutely LOVE ur story! i didn't even know that english was ur second language till i read ur bio. u made a really good effort, and ur better than me at updating, lol. well post again soon cuz i can't wait!

Felice chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
Yay! I am so very happy to see that you updated! Poor Elladan being all upset because he almost lost his brother and then Elrohir runs off! I'm glad they got to talk things out. You write very well, it's a very interesting story.
Vicki Turner chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
Wow... really really good! I wish i could put into words how good this was, but words fail me... When i found out that you updated, i nearly jumped out of my seat and scared my dog half to death. I can't wait until the next chapter, i hope it is soon...

Your going to Australia? I've always wanted to go there... there or New Zeland.

Can't wait until next chapter... I think i already said that but it needs repeating.

Vicki A. Turner
Night-Owl123 chapter 15 . 6/14/2004
plz update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter! _ it's a great story...
Tara chapter 16 . 6/14/2004
Nice! This chapter fits perfectly, poor Elrohir i feel bad for him.

Good luck with all your preparations for Australia!

Tara x
Someone Reading chapter 15 . 4/17/2004
I read this story straight through, and just have to thank you oh so very much for sharing it.
I do understand your very busy schedule, I just ask that you not forget us, that eventually you return. :)
Wonderful dialog, characterization, descriptive. Everything was just so well-formed it was like watching a movie. I could 'see' every scene.
Thank you so very much.
Lady Claws chapter 15 . 4/10/2004
hi again! this is a really good chapter. I could just imagine Elladan in the lake, i was laughing heaps. I took ur advice and posted my story, but i haven't updated in a while, it's on my 'to do' list. Anyway, great chapter, plz update soon! Luv Lady Claws
Celestra chapter 15 . 3/26/2004
Ooh, Australia sounds good! Well, your English is already very good if you judge by your writing, but good luck with the job all the same And maybe you'll get lucky and come across a German-speaking person or something. And yes, I pretty much made up that word - I do that a lot, actually, 'tis fun :-p And it's true, most Disney films end happily, even in the Lion King - *straight face* For you must remember, Mustafa lived on inside of Simba. _ You know, Mustafa was pretty cool. Apparently the Lion King was a mirror-story of Hamlet . . . but I haven't read Hamlet . . . lol, now that I'm firmly off topic ;;
Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter, I found that the embarrassing memories - which were quite amusing, good job - brought some much needed comic relief to the story. Good job :D
Lirenel chapter 15 . 3/25/2004
Good sweet chapter. Hopefully Elorhir will get his memories back. Life with our German exchange student has been pretty fun, she'll be here for the rest of this week and next week. Update soon!
Holly chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
Hello. It's a bit sad to finnally get to the end of where you've updated this story to. For a while now I've been laughing at how all the other readers have said that they're dying for the next bit to come out, but now that I'm finally at that point... well... I suppose I'm not laughing quite so hard anymore. Well, anyways, I just love the Ro torture: it's so fun to read. *smiles evilly*. BUt anyways, I just wanted to thank you for significantly brightening up a very boring sick day!
Nefcairiel chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
Bless you, you updated! I loved this chapter! The light humor was so enjoyable to read. I love the dialogue between the characters, and the realism you give to their relationships, and...agh! Everything about this story is just too perfect! I can't wait for your next update! Oh, and good luck on your final exams :-)
Estel Star-Kindler chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
This seems good! Havent the time to read it all know - I'll keep it for later tho!
Loadsa love, Estel x