Reviews for When The Snow Falls
grumpy chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
great chapter, loved the stories they told. hope Elrohir gets his memory back. looking forward to more
tineryn chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
Oh... kinda sucks that you can't post forever, but it was a good update! Good luck with exams!
LiQuYu chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
*wishes Good Luck to the One and Only* Good Luck with your exams! LOL! This was a very funny chapter! Even though there wasn't much progress, it was still a great chapter! Very funny! Well... update whenever you can! Have fun studying! lol... Namarie!
~Lómiothiel
Alariel chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
I am so glad that I found your story! Story telling is an art and you do it wonderfully! Keep up the good work and look forward to your next update.
wanderwithme4now chapter 15 . 3/23/2004
He must regain his memory. This is driving me insane, not to mention poor Elrohir. I don't think I'll be disppointed when it ends cause I KNOW you wouldn't do anything bad...
LiQuYu chapter 14 . 3/15/2004
The One and Only has not died... The One and Only has decided to update... The One and Only does not know when to update therefore we readers will have to wait... Good Chapter... finally some sort of progress with Elrohir's condition! -! I hope he starts to remember more things, people, places and other stuff soon! update whenever ya can, the One and Only! lol...
~Lómiothiel
FirstMate chapter 14 . 3/9/2004
Sorry I've taken so LONG to review...I'm only now catching up on updates that have come out since January. Ugh-never thought life would get too busy to read! Anyway, this was a great chapter...Elrohir is awake and remembered Elladan, yea! Poor Elladan and Aragorn-it must have been so hard for them to see Elrohir struggling and stay silent. Anyway, they all did well and the chapter ended on such a satisfactory note. Can't wait till you update again!
Lady Jaina chapter 14 . 2/27/2004
Lovely! I LOVED this!
Coolio02 chapter 14 . 2/21/2004
Yeah, Elrohir remembers Elladan! Good chapter and I hope you post more soon:-)
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 14 . 2/20/2004
gr8!
please update again soon!
wanderwithme4now chapter 14 . 2/16/2004
I just read this entire story tonight and fell in love. I never really cared for fics concerning the twins but now I'm obsessed. Please update soon. I hope Elrohir regains his memory. I wouldn't be able to stand it if he didn't.
Nefcairiel chapter 14 . 2/16/2004
This story is so good! It's probably the best one I've ever read of the twins. Good job, and please update soon!
Lirenel chapter 14 . 2/14/2004
Yay Elrohir is back! So you're from Germany? We're having a German exchange student staying with us in a few weeks. I hope she likes LOTR. As to your note to Prince Tyler Briefs, there were quite a few Animorph books. I loved that series but imo the end stunk. Won't tell you what happened though. Please update soon!
Celestra chapter 14 . 2/13/2004
Ah, you're going abroad? Spiffy! Where are you planning on going, then? There's a couple of countries I've always wanted to visit Egypt, Ireland, and possibly France, lol. Anyways - yeah, it's crunch time here too. Sorta funny in a way, because we have the exact same [large] amount of work to do now as we did the same time last year - it's ebil! Mind you, it is to be expected as we did go to Quebec for a couple of days as a trip.
Anyways, as to the fic itself - yay! Elrohir's getting his memory back _ But I do like how you made it unDisney-ish in the way that he hasn't gotten away from it completely unscathed - not now, anyways. Well, thanks for getting the chapter up, and with luck you won't be too busy until the next one :)
NightShadow131 chapter 14 . 2/10/2004
This is a really great fic! Normally I don't read fics with the twins bein' the main characters but I thought I'd try this one and it ended up bein' one of the best LOTR fics I've read. It's a good thing that Elrohir is alright and finally awake. Keep up the excellent work and update soon!
366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »