Reviews for Attraction
Reilynn chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This was really nice. Not much has been done on Logan's family and this story from Bennett's POV was great! Thanks.
Frek chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Man, what an interesting idea for a fic. You really did a great job coming up with such believable back story for Logan and his family. And, I loved the way that you used Bennet to tell the story. Great job!

The One and Only

Frek
ML Only chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Hee, I've just realized that I've never reviewed this one of yours, and I really, really, really like it:) I've read it quite a few times - so I thought I should leave you a review for the stats:) I love the contrast Bennett sees between the pre-shooting Logan and the post. Of course my fave line is the last one: ...the most beautiful girl at the ball is still hot on his tail and he has no idea - LOL. How apt:)
Natters chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
great fic. an unusual perspective put to good use
raydyan chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
That was really well done. I liked Bennett's thoughts on Logan, it's nice to see what he was like before he met Max. Really sweet with all the references to Logan being clueless, yet having the prettiest girls after him. :)
Missy21 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
wow - that was an amazing piece of writing. loved the idea of the story and the way in which you wrote it was brilliant.
abregaza chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
You're been quite prolific lately, and all of them have been excellent.

Whatever has caused this inspiration keep doing it.

Enjoyed seeing Bennet's perspective of Logan, interesting insights.

More.
bastgodess chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
i am a sucker for stories that includes persons other than the usual DA gang so this story with logans cousin i totally love write more
Denise Nicole chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
*sigh* Kasman, that was wonderful! It was nice to get an impression of Logan from a different point of view. :)

Keep up the good work!
Winking Tiger chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
"wheels or no wheels, the most beautiful girl at the ball is still hot on his tail and he still has no idea…"

If nothing else from this piece was enjoyable, I loved, loved, LOVED, that. There was just something in that struck me and wow. Amazing. I'm seemingly at a loss for words right now. But this was just amazing! And that line stood out high and mighty.
WyldeGod chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Great Story. I had felt after "Art Attack" that there was more to Bennett and Logan's freindship than just trying to frustrate Jonas. I love seeing the interaction between the main characters and the secondary and tertiary characters. God job. Another great story indeed.
dleep chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Excellent!

I'm glad to see the wedding from a different perspective. You've written it well, and I love the relationship you've written between Logan and his cousin. Well done!

Thank you!
Darkangel81 chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
This was really great, I hope you consider a sequel!
gilenagile chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Good heavens-you certainly are on a roll. Great job, yet again. Although, I think that image of Logan on horseback deserves a few paragraphs at least.
Rajana chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Wahoo, this story is so brand new that it hasn't even appeard on the story's list yet :-)

Thanks for that, Kasman. It's a great insight into Bennett's thoughts about Logan and through that into Logan's past. Those excuses he made for not having to be best man.. they're so Logan.

But, you know.. we could start the "What color have Logan's eyes?" discussion again. I'm sure they're not completely green. :-))