Reviews for Falling to Temptation
Grinja chapter 12 . 7/8/2018
Where does Ainz find the time to accomplish anything when he's probably spending a quarter of the day with his dick buried in some willing female?
Mad-Dan90 chapter 12 . 7/8/2018
Okay, WTF?
Seriously. Shalltear kidnapping women, and forcing them to be her sex slaves, is just disgustingly revolting in the extreme. Especially that Bannry woman. Last of her family, and she is reducing to that? The hell dude?! I mean, do you like giving your characters horrible fates? Ugh. Very disappointing. Ninya's recent success doesn't even begin to make up for how awful I feel for her and whatever other poor souls Shalltear has taken away. Oy. -.-

Not much happened beyond that, although I was somewhat expecting Lakyus to be "convinced" to marry Momon. That should be interesting in of itself. Especially the "wedding night" with him, her, and Albedo. I was kind of surprised that Brain was actually captured. Odd that, but then again this is only like the 3rd fanfic that I am aware of where Brain didn't manage to get away.

Final verdict. While this chapter sets future things up nicely, at the same time a tad disappointing. That Shalltear garbage ruined it for me. :(
Akuma-Heika chapter 12 . 7/7/2018
"In fact, she WOULD HAVE even..."
The end of your sentence contrasts the beginning. The beginning saying she DOES believe it is a Nabe statue, with the ending saying she does not and why.

Thanks for the update!
Cboylan chapter 12 . 7/7/2018
good story. read it all today and I love it. more ALBEDO THOUGH!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 12 . 7/7/2018
Lost all interest with the killing of Shalltears character design.
L.B.N chapter 12 . 7/7/2018
amazing chapter
allentey chapter 12 . 7/7/2018
Thx anonymous for the chapter. We all are very thankful for it and i hope we can see it until the end.
pwashington chapter 12 . 7/7/2018
can we get the chapter detailing her encounter with Renner to black hearted geniuses with obsessions with their love interests should prove interesting
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »