Reviews for Falling to Temptation
Giffy McWonderkin chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
This is just brilliant! I'm loving the story so far and can't wait to read the next chapter. Came for the smut but got hooked by the plot, damn you! haha~
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
Will shalltear show up soon
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
You really know how to write them, huh ?
RizomataNyan chapter 6 . 8/28/2017
fantastic chapter bro
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
And things continue to move forward.

I'm of the same mind as a reviewer below - Ainz had best feed the yandere, else risk a rather public episode of debauchery.
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
Things are heating up in more ways than one
Mad-Dan90 chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
Uh, why did this chapter suddenly make me think of a Momon, Amelia, and Lakyus three way? Perhaps PervySage-sama has been an influence. :P

I'm any event this was a good chapter. It rolled the plot along and teased some interesting events to come. Pun definitely NOT intended. Just wish Ainz would hurry up and pork Albedo already. The last thing he needs is that crazy yandere getting "thirsty" at the wrong moment. ;)

Anywho, please keep up the good work. Laterz!
PervySageChuck chapter 6 . 8/26/2017
Another good chapter!

BUT...

Is there NO writer who will write a nice, intimate scene between Ainz and the lovely Neuronist Painkill? Doesn't a beautiful, sexy, bloated brain eater with drowned corpse-like skin and sultry dead-looking eyes deserve some love? Is she doomed to have no pleasure outside of her duties as Nazarick's Grand Inquisitor?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
I'm really liking the fight scenes it cool that he can morph into different races and I'm hoping he goes full Minotaur at some point and gouges someone with his horns
B chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
I think evil eye will catch him in the show and see his third leg and faint
HikariNiwa chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
No Clementine scene? Damn.
XBOY40 chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
Nice story, can't wait for the next!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
I devour these stories as if they were ambrosia!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Ah ! Our guiding Moonlight ! Our true mentor !
Mad-Dan90 chapter 5 . 8/18/2017
Wouldn't being ravaged by Ainz be considered more like a reward from the perspectives of both Albedo, and Clementine? ;)
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »