Reviews for Falling to Temptation
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
Awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
Hope the next update is soon
PervySageChuck chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
Always satisfying to see Clementine get her comeuppance.

But I was sort of hoping that she would at least have her legs and arms cut off before she was subdued and sent back to Nazarick's frozen prison for endlessly repeated "interrogation and healing" sessions at the loving hands of the beautiful Lady Neuronist, who would then seduce Ainz right in front of the bound and naked Clementine as Neuronist used her tentacles to caress and tickle Ainz' body as she... [The rest of this review has been censored by the site's admins for going WAY TOO FAR over the line. Ol' Pervy has once again been sent down to our dungeons for "re-education" on what is and is not allowed to be put into his disgusting reviews.]
shiroryuu012 chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
hail ainz ooal gown and now papa bone need mother

nice chapter
Military17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Another great chapter, now I eagerly await the next.
Cat Eyes In The Night chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
AINZ NEEDS NEW WORLD LADIES!
pwashington chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
Damn I wanted him to fuck clementine or give her to shalltear a little mind break never hurt anyone
soggy noodle chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
You have proven yourself capable of not only writing a steamy lemon but pounding out quite an enthralling fight scene.

Can't wait to see more from you.
Shalltear Bloodfallen chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
I see. Ainz is a dick in this, but sure.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
Will clementine have a turn or would that only happen in your other overlord fic momon big black chamgling (fun name
shiroryuu012 chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
can't wait till man in kingdom and i hope we see some lemon next
Akuma-Heika chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
With the saving of Ninya (and likely joining the Supreme One's Harem), I feel I should say this: FOR THE SWARM! lol
SilentWitness09 chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Really liking this story and the changes that you're making. Killing Hamosuke didn't really bother me, she is more like unnecesary dialogue in most overlord fics and the fact that you kept Ninya alive, really want to read interaction between her and Momonga. i can't wait to read how future events will change, like the fight against Clementine.
T chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Like that ninya is alive I think she'll be one to freak out over his size
Cat Eyes In The Night chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Ainz needs to start banging some new world characters.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »