Reviews for Falling to Temptation
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
Great Chapter
Mad-Dan90 chapter 4 . 8/5/2017
I gotta say, I kinda dig the changes that have been made to the story. It keeps things fresh and a little less predictable too. Also liked how Ninya was kept alive so bonus. Now, other that Evileye, I wonder who else shall be conscripted into Ainz' harem. Hmmmm...
T-ray chapter 3 . 8/4/2017
Hope we'll get an update for this or your other overlord fic soon
detrametal chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
I haven't made it to any parts of either the manga or Light novels with the Blue Rose but now I'm very much looking forward to is, as I am the next chapter.
Shalltear Bloodfallen chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
Cool! A non-h chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2017
Please continue!
Mad-Dan90 chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
Why am I getting the feeling that Ainz/Momon will be hitting vampire/loli Evileye for some personal alone time, while Albedo/Amelia will be doing the same to Lakyus. Oy. What hath this story wrought? :P
pwashington chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
Nice it strikes me as weird that albedo as a succubus has no seduction magic anyway great chapter i wonder if we will get shalltear and brita action
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 3 . 7/28/2017
Nice chapter
soggy noodle chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
I certainly hope you don't write chapters of this story solely on commission.

It would be a shame to have to wait for someone with more liquid pockets to ante up and give incentive to continue this.
soggy noodle chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Hot damn, that hit many marks dead center.

Humor? It's there and not overblown.

In character?

Well, for Ainz no longer being affected by the Undead status and thus strong emotions being killed, then yes - him being on the precipice of self control and sinking into the abyss of his so-easily-achieved fantasies would be part and parcel for the circumstances he finds himself now a part of. That of, of course, being practically worshipped and desired so zealously.

An artfully depicted yet raunchy lemon? Yup.

I would have give this a 10/10.
Ithink chapter 2 . 7/17/2017
Just discovered your stories there really good hope you continue this or your other overlord one soon
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Nice chapter
MasterOfDragonsGod chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2017
It'smazing just hos much Ainz can keep his poker face, despite having a face and honry as hell.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »