Reviews for Falling to Temptation
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Id like shalltear or lupusregina
PervySageChuck chapter 2 . 7/3/2017
Curse you, dear author! With this chapter, you have forced me to go through my entire month's supply of hand lotion! And after running out of hand lotion, I now have a severely chafed willy!

Are you going to continue to bust my allowed monthly budget for tissues and hand lotion!?

I DEMAND compensation! I am a retired old fart on a fixed income and if you are going to keep writing such exciting chapters, then YOU OWE ME for all of this extra expense!

~Ol' Pervy continues to march around his room, ranting and raving for another four and a half hours in a futile (And extremely ridiculous) attempt to convince the author of the righteousness of Pervy's irrational (And excessively silly!) demands.~
Shalltear Bloodfallen chapter 2 . 7/3/2017
*Cough* Sure, okay. Yeah.
pwashington chapter 2 . 7/3/2017
Damm you have some serious skills once again hot you have awaken my dark side making me thing of shalltear and all her perversions and fetishes it's no secret she has lesbian orgies or that she is a cruel mistress often executing and torturing her servants for failure or generally displeasing her people like arche from the Web novel version they aren't lovers or even bedmates they are toys can we see shalltear turn defiant proud wemen into obedient slaves that beg for ainz cock then becomes ainz slave bdsm sounds good to me
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
that was... fucking amazing... seriously
so how about a chapter 2? pretty please
PervySageChuck chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
After "READING" this little story, Ol' Pervy collapses into an exhausted pile of quivering flesh, surrounded by a pool of his own disgusting bodily fluids and a huge pile of used tissues and empty bottles of hand lotion.
pwashington chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Damm this is hot i don't know if ainz is ready for a succubus like albedo can we get a threesome with shalltear and her vampire brides
Shalltear Bloodfallen chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
I want to say I hate this story and stuff...

but I fapped to this :I
23546a0c73 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Hahahaha

You had fun writing this didn't ya.

Now i want a Ainz vs Nabe Albedo hentai...
UndeadLord22 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017