Reviews for Raindrops Keep Falling
CrazyHayniac chapter 4 . 10/24/2018
Apparently you can only review each chapter once with a username, so I'm cheating the system and posting a guest review.

I know I reviewed these all when they were first posted, but I wanted to say again that they are wonderfully written and I enjoyed revisiting them to read once again. These one shots about each of the girls are written very much in character and I can imagine each scene playing out as they did.

Thanks for writing such masterpieces of work,
MirandaStonelight chapter 4 . 10/7/2018
This is perfect! You managed to make everyone feel so in character (the different ways they would find to deal with this problem) andin my opinionperfectly captured the essence of each relationship!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2018
One of my favorite fanfictions ever! Seriously good.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2018
It would be rough being a mermaid some days. I love how you capture this with little problems.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2018
Lol! Love this chapter too! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
Hahahahaha! I cracked up. This is great!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/20/2018
I like it. Well done.
mermaidbyheart chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
Sorry my previous review was a mistake because I accidentally pressed the 'send' button. Anyway beautiful oneshot about Rikki, I loved it! And I really loved the ending. And even though I don't really ship Rikki and Zane after Season 3 (I started shipping her and Will then, instead), I loved reading about them getting together. Amazing work with the oneshot!
mermaidbyheart chapter 4 . 7/1/2017
I lo
CrazyHayniac chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
I absolutely loved this and how directly it tied in with the previous ones and where everyone else was in their lives.

I really enjoyed seeing how Rikki was surprised to see Zane there, but the fact that he was ultimately helped her keep the secret when she almost transformed in front of an entire audience.

The fact that Rikki and Zane were discovered under the stage was hilarious because I spent the time reading that wondering if they could be heard. I also really enjoyed that Zane tried to help Rikki be able to stay for the activities that were going on for the rest of the week, even though it ended up being in vain.

Zane's suggestion of going to Mako and going for a swim the following day was really sweet to see and I loved how they are both going to try and repair their relationship.

I would love to see a year later when Mr. Cartwright brings the story up again and teases them with it. It would be especially funny if Bella and Will ended up being there and had never heard the story before.

Great work,

CrazyHayniac chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
I loved this chapter as much as I loved the first two.

Both Bella and Will doing things relating to diving fits with how much they loved the sea in the series.

I liked how this one was from an every day task that everyone has to go through where Bella couldn't leave because of the rain because this was definitely something I have thought of the girls having trouble with before. I also really enjoyed seeing Will's concern when he was able to call Bella and check in on her.

It was entertaining to see the ways Bella tried to find to stay in the store so she didn't have to risk going out in the rain.

The only other comment I have is that Bella could have used the excuse of cravings for why she was at the store so long and said she kept craving different things and couldn't decide on one or the other. Nonetheless, I loved this short and can't wait to see what you have in store for Rikki.

CrazyHayniac chapter 2 . 6/29/2017
This chapter was just as fantastic as the first was.

I loved how Emma was a journalist, and I think that fits her well since she always was so on top of her homework in the series. I really enjoyed getting to see how Ash behaved about protecting her since there was never any of that in the series, and I think his job fits him well from what we saw of him with the stables and the cafe. Both Emma and Ash seemed very much in character from what they would be several years from the last time they were seen in the show.

It was really sweet the way he was willing to get in trouble with the airport to protect Emma and make sure her secret was safe. I really enjoyed Ash's joke about his diet to Emma's boss even though she didn't seem to appreciate it. Great work,

CrazyHayniac chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
This was fantastically written. I enjoyed reading this immensely.

Cleo and Lewis working at a Marine Institute fits perfectly with what they were doing in the series and what they would have done after they finished school.

I love how Lewis tried to cover for Cleo with all the interns they were showing around. I loved the line about Lewis saying that Cleo just fancied a swim and that she had given up swim suits for Lent. They both felt perfectly in character and I loved reading this.
eternallyyours4ev chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
I really like the way this is going. It really seems to match up with how I imagined their lives to be like. I look forward to hearing how Rikki's doing~ Great story so far!
mermaidbyheart chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Please do Rikki next. I love her and besides I'm curious to read how would a world famous deep sea diver hide from rain and explain her "fear" of water... :D That would be an interesting chapter to read lol...