Reviews for The Mountain
Kazuto Tetsuya chapter 14 . 3/30
This is really good. Great even.
It may not be a long story but it is kinda wholesome in a way. Like the first book in a series. It certainly became one of the best that I have read on this site. And I've read a lot of story here.
This is a very fulfilling read and I thank you for it, even if I am late to have come upon this magnificent piece of work.
Ni x ADAM chapter 14 . 1/23
Amazing story. Not like anything else ive read on this site. Would have loved to have heard more about the Onix!
lonecomander chapter 14 . 3/31/2019
A well developed short story. Thank you.
Gyronovelist chapter 14 . 7/10/2018
A shame it ended, the continuation would have been amazing!
PenguinsWithForks chapter 14 . 5/16/2018
Please continue to write their story. I loved what you have so far and would be delighted to see what you come up with in the future.
melaniecullen96 chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
Wow...I originally was not going to read this story, however, it was recommended to me by someone who generally recommends good stories so I gave it a shot. And to my extreme pleasure it was AMAZING. I loved every bit and fully comend you on just how well written and engaging this surprising little gem really is. I've read a lot of fiction on this site and I like to think my tastes have refined over the years and its been a while since I've read a good story. So I thank you whole heartedly for providing me with one hell of a good read. Please continue your fabulous work because I look forward to reading another great story from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
This story's style of writing rivals even the best, and as far as I can tell, everyone else thinks similarly. There isn't a single review here that doesn't sing their praise of this story, and rightfully so. It's truly a pitty that so few people know of this book, because it deserves far more praise.
Thiaseum chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Wow. Just... wow, this fic is amazing. I've been searching for a well written Pokemon fic all day and have gotten so frustrated because none of them actually talk about Pokemon like they're creatures (or if they do, it's all dark and "Pokemon are slaves"-ish which is not what I'm looking for). I love how you brought to life Nidorina and how you built up Mt. Moon as the setting for this story. I think you did an amazing job on the characterization of everyone, plus the plot and pacing of the story was spot on. I especially loved the end when Featherbeak was reunited with Alex's mom! That was the sweetest thing ever and I wasn't expecting it at all!

Keeping the entire fic on Mt. Moon instead of having the characters traveling the world was a really smart move on your part. It helped keep the fic to a manageable size, so you didn't run into problems the other fics had on biting off more than the authors could chew. Amazing, amazing job. This is now my favorite Pokemon fic hands down.
Lynxgoddess chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
What a great story
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
Great atmosphere! I had tears in some scenes.
Teraunce chapter 14 . 9/2/2017
And so the cycle turns. This has been a very fun read and I eagerly await the sequel.
treeko313 chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
Very masterfully written! You have a gift with rhetoric that many other fanfic writers stuggle to approach.
stevensalzman82 chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
very god story
Lkjfdsa321 chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
Really enjoyed the story. Can't wait to see what you write next.
DriftingGem chapter 9 . 8/3/2017
This is an awesome well written story and is one of the best I've seen with a non trainer persona and I love it. Your oc is a lovable character who has a clearly sheltered civilian who has a kind heart and strong moral compass watching his courage grow and seeing his bond develop has made me think his character when older may decide to become a ranger.