Reviews for Miraculous Mary: The Extended Play Version
Meg chapter 20 . 4/28
Yay! Fabulous chapter and longing for the next one. Hope your health improves. I know how that goes. Feel better
zanthinegirl chapter 18 . 2/19
It’s been ages since I read any IPS fic, but what a great way back into the fandom. Really enjoyed this story. A fabulous “what if”, and you really capture Mary’s character. Hope to read more of this story one of these days!
Just a quick note. Generally here in the US a mother only gets 3 months maternity leave and often only 6 weeks or less are paid leave. My husband got no paternity leave and had to use vacation time.
Meg54 chapter 18 . 12/30/2017
Happy New Year! Thank you for all your great writing over the years,
Meg
Luise chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
Cant wait for a new chapter!
MEg chapter 18 . 11/29/2017
Excellent read and so worth the wait! As always thank you for writing and keeping our Marshall and Mary alive.
Meg chapter 17 . 10/29/2017
Thank you ! Another chapter where it was so real! Hope all gets better for you! I’ll be here when you do post
Meg chapter 16 . 10/11/2017
Super chapter! I even snuck into the loo at work to read it. Couldn’t wait lol. Your writing is so spot on to the characters that I am in continual awe. Thanks for writing!
Meg chapter 15 . 10/1/2017
WONDERFUL!
Meg chapter 14 . 9/23/2017
Oh yeah oh yeah! Marshalls baby! This is a fantastic journey with our two inspectors. Thank you for writing and hope you are feeling better :-)
Meg chapter 13 . 9/16/2017
Wonderful chapter. I do hope that your medical issues get better and quickly! Please take care and sending healing thoughts, love and prayers your way.
Meg chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
Great chapter. Cliffhanger! I was just getting set for the romantic interlude and TBC. Lol. Sigh. Looking so forward to next installment which hopefully I'll be able to read next week. Sadly on the path of Hurricane Irma so it may be a while before I will be able to Until then thank you for writing!
Meg chapter 11 . 9/2/2017
Super chapter but more importantly are you ok? Hospital ? Oh no! As much as I love and adore and crave this story to escape to after awful weeks at work, do not jeopardize your health. This is such a super story and I thank you from the bottom of my IPS deprived heart
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
Thank yo for starting this series! I feel like our Mary and Marshall are still living on , and getting their second chance. Part 11 please!
Meg chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
Another wonderful chapter! I am in awe of your talent. How do you do it? Mahalo