Reviews for Undertale: The Machine
Cyrus67 chapter 30 . 9/16
Heyo, I'm pretty bad about remembering to comment on stories but I wanted to do so here. Thanks for writing this and especially thanks for FINISHING it. Such a rare thing to see and you did it, and not just this time. I remember reading some of your previous work too. I won't ramble here, but I did have one question. Why not upload your stories to AO3 (ArchiveOfOurOwn)? It's a much cleaner site and would allow you to group your fics together and tag them better.

That said, seriously, thanks for writing this. You're an excellent author and I hope you have more in store for the future.
Zector1114 chapter 31 . 9/7
Yes. Yes please! You're so good at writing these stories like with the "Influence" series (I didn't call it the "Unseen Influence" cause of the Influence Unending one). I'm always excited to read your Undertale stories and only ask that you write what you want to write about!
SaintHeartwing chapter 25 . 8/2
Wait. Humans can't ABSORB human souls. We know that. If they could, then Frisk would have done so to take down the barrier, remember?
SaintHeartwing chapter 6 . 6/29
A simple analysis of Frisk's SOUL would solve this. Sans would be able to tell he has no LOVE, wouldn't he?
Mikeera chapter 1 . 6/27