Reviews for Think Fast
mrspencil chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
Just wonderful:-)
Aileil chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
'An invaluable ruddy menace' that's a pretty good description of the fellow. :) Thank you for this delightful short installment in their continuing adventures. I'll bet that General is plenty grumpy when he finds no one in the lobby :).
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
It's been way too long since I've seen your name over a story, and this one's a delight - a nice, simple little mission with a perfect "oops" moment and a resolution which would be worthy of the original series.

My favourite moment - "Warn us in English." - "D'accord." Oh, yes, that'd be right!
Sam Worth chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Good story where everybody played an important and brave part for the success. It could have been straight from an episode.
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Hahahaha! This was a nice bit...worthy of an episode. Well-done.
momgobloo chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
this made me laugh - great story!
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Oh, I love that! Yep, thinking on your feet is an invaluable ability. (And I love that it was Carter who did so!)
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Ha! I *love* it when Carter is the one who's able to think on his feet. And the irritable banter among the trio is just perfect. I think you are one of the best writers of the LeBeau/Newkirk/Carter dynamic: it's always fun, and always true to character.
konarciq chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Oh, I would love to have seen this in an episode! Classic HH, this!
MoonyEstelChase chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I was right chuffed. Quite gobsmacked. It was brilliant.
Okay, I ran out of British slang. But I hope you got the message. It was great!
katbybee chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
I liked this one...I laughed all the way through the part with Andrew luring the general into the lobby...that was perfection! I could picture the whole scene!
This would make a great longer chapter story...not sure exactly...but it might be something to think about. Thanks for sharing!
sarajm chapter 1 . 6/24/2017