Reviews for Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
a reader chapter 4 . 12/28/2023
i love it, i'm not sure how old this fanfic is but i'm currently reading it because i fell back to fantastic beasts quite recently. Sooo one more time I loooove this fanfic, it's cosy and i just love it
Triocles chapter 16 . 6/14/2022
UGH I REALLY HOPE THIS NEW CHAPTER IS COMING SOON BECAUSE YOUR AMAZING WRITING STYLES HAVE GOTTEN ME TOO EMOTIONALLY TO THESE CHARACTERS TO GO TOO LONG BEFORE THE NEXT UPDATE
Triocles chapter 6 . 6/13/2022
I must say, despite my only being 6 chapters in, this has to be my favorite Newtina story out there, and I’m here for it too ;)
Also, this chapter was especially hilarious, and I laughed straight through it (Except for the last bit… WHY MUST YOU BE SO THICK TINA). But even if it does infuriate me slightly, your writing is perfection as always.
Math-Jisbon chapter 16 . 4/29/2022
Hello!
I discovered your fanfic a little while ago and it's beautiful! I love it! The details, the story! I was looking for a good fanfic after watching the first 2 movies and waiting to see the 3rd one! I've found it! I hope you'll post the next chapter soon, you can't leave us like this, we need more Newtina!
Suzanne chapter 16 . 4/24/2022
I looooove this story ! The best one for me. Any idea to continue ? ;)
Dominothecat chapter 16 . 4/7/2022
Please update! Plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls
JAne chapter 16 . 1/11/2022
I love this story so much I think it’s my new favourite Newtina fanfic!
Moon Fia chapter 16 . 8/17/2021
I'm a longtime reader of this story, and I have to say, I'm excited about it. It's a little sad to me that updates are so rare, but I understand that we all have real life. I just want to hope that this story will be finished sooner or later, it is really great. It would be a shame to end up in such an interesting place ;)
Sincerely, your devoted reader.
ice-rain499 chapter 16 . 5/16/2021
This was SO. CUTE! Always happy to see an updatethanks for continuing this and putting such work into it! You really have the characters down pat
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2021
Hello!
just wanted to drop a quick congrats about graduating. CONGRATS! I'm finishing up with a BS (Bachelors of Science) in Psychology as well, I get done in Dec.
I'm loving this story and it's great that you're writing again. I look forward to future chapters of Newt and Tina's adventures!
srhittson chapter 16 . 3/25/2021
I really enjoyed this chapter. I’ll try to be patient while waiting for the next chapter. I really want to see his parent’s reactions to Tina.
Music96 chapter 16 . 3/23/2021
I'm so happy you posted again! I also adore Ruby and her cutthroat attitude. That woman knows how to handle Newt's hesitations (other than Tina who at this moment is completely oblivious). I just adore reading about these hopelessly in love idiots coming together! also, the cat is adorable! I look forward to finding out what Tina named her, and I'm so happy she realized the cat was more than the animal, but a way into his home. Looking forward to the next update, whenever it may be!
Justicerocks chapter 16 . 3/23/2021
I thought this chapter was so cute. I love the idea of chapter recaps as well.
ice-rain499 chapter 15 . 3/8/2021
A great addition! The brotherly banter was a treat, too! Have you thought of adding a “what happened last time” summary paragraph to the beginning of chapters, especially when it gets to be a while between releases? Could help with continuity and jogging memory.
EveEvelina chapter 15 . 2/6/2021
I love it! The perfect mix of awkward love and action