Reviews for Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
srhittson chapter 15 . 2/5/2021
I forgot what had happened in this story and had to reread the whole thing. This chapter was so good! Please update again soon. I need more of this story.
Music96 chapter 15 . 2/2/2021
I dropped everything and read this when I got the notification! It's adorable how completely besotted these two are with each other! I'm so happy you're back!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2021
Dear Newtina,
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Continue... I began and finished it in 4 hrs ! I can't hold suspense...
We all are with you so Plz make some time and again start writing... we know you love us ... I know that if you are not continuing... That means you are honestly busy... ️️
I hope you are well and thanks for giving me another person from whom I can take inspiration (you)
Best Regards
Newtina's FAN
Guest chapter 14 . 12/6/2020
PLS UPDATE ! 3 3
nathalisuarez chapter 14 . 12/8/2020
Dios que tensión que hay en el ambiente. Espero vuelvas pronto y termines con la agonía de saber que pasa. Estos dos tortolitos me están sacando canas.
Newtina Stan chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
I love this so much! The best story I've read so far!
corazonconaugeritos chapter 14 . 10/15/2020
I absolutely love this story! I'm in desperate need for more, I swear. Love the way you write them all and the plot is really good too.
Tina's dream had me dead and knowing Queenie can see everything, poor Tina, I don't know how she can live with that, she must truly love her sister.
I need Newt's reaction to seeing her dressed like that after missing her so much. God these two are so freaking adorable, thank you so much
Music96 chapter 14 . 8/10/2020
*continues thoughts* I was so excited to hear about Tina's side of this agreement, and I really appreciate you not having the sisters have a falling out over Jacob. As for that dream... *fans self and clutches pearls* we're all adults here, and it's only natural for adults to desire each other. It's adorable that Tina saw Newt as himself even if he was far more confident romantically than she has ever seen him. The lingerie scene was absolutely hilarious, and I have a feeling Queenie literally turned Tina's dream dress into reality! I can't wait to find out! Part of me shrieked in delight internally when Tina had to immediately leave for Europe because she had absolutely NO time to change out of her stunning evening attire! I just KNEW Newt had to see her in it, and I am so excited to read about him seeing her again! I have a feeling that Newt will be stunned into silence, even if she came to England wearing a burlap sack. I'm so excited for the next chapter whenever you are able to post it! Life happens, and man, did 2019 and especially 2020 throw a whole lot of life at us. Congratulations on your graduation, and take care of yourself during these trying times!
Music96 chapter 14 . 8/10/2020
Oh my God Oh my GOD! I just KNEW at some point you would update, and trust me, it was WELL worth the wait!
ice-rain499 chapter 14 . 8/1/2020
Welcome back! I was thrilled to see an update, and I'm even more glad that Chapter 15 is already in the works. That's a terrible place to pause it.
srhittson chapter 14 . 7/29/2020
I’m so excited that you updated this story. I really enjoyed this chapter. I want to know what is going to happen next.
Giraffka chapter 14 . 7/29/2020
Oh, so glad you've decided to continue this story! Can't wait for more!
Hermione chapter 13 . 3/12/2020
plz make next chapter. I am dying to hear it PLZ i love your story SO much #NEWTINA4LIFE :)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2020
It's been a while... and I miss Mr Flappy... I hope you update soon XD Take care
maggggggggggie chapter 13 . 10/23/2019
any chance of another chapter any time soon?
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »