Reviews for Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
JMcNally1980 chapter 8 . 8/18/2019
You’re not cruel, you’re using Theseus’ character build up brilliantly.
The way I am reading it is ‘Of course he wants to dig up dirt on Newt because of Christmas’.
videltpm chapter 13 . 4/29/2019
Nice story. Please update
Giraffka chapter 13 . 4/12/2019
Please, continue this story...
megSUPERFAN chapter 2 . 3/4/2019
This is amazing! I adore this story. All the characters are written so well!
indianpipe chapter 13 . 2/6/2019
Loving this️
Music96 chapter 13 . 2/4/2019
Yay! I got so excited when I saw the email update! this was a great chapter, and I'm so glad Theseus chose Tina for the case, and that he thought it would be fun. I'm also pretty happy that there is no miscommunication in your story. These two lovers were put through the ringer with the letter incident! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/1/2019
Yaaay a new chapter!
fangirl5300 chapter 13 . 1/30/2019
Loved it! It actually explained a lot that the movie didn’t! So glad to have an update from you can’t wait until the next one!
shclancy chapter 12 . 1/16/2019
This story is absolutely phenomenal! I rarely ever hit the favorite story button, but I don’t think I’ve gotten this emotional, intrigued, and invested in a fanfic in a long time. I read the whole story up to this point all this morning! I’m dying to know what happens next! Especially because I keep hoping for some excuse for Tina to go to London. I was hoping that since she was making progress with Grindlewald that the Ministry would request Tina go with them to London. I’m loving the letters and how well you and Quill write these characters! Please tell me that soon Newt and Tina will see each other again. I’m dying to get there, with Queenie as well.

I would love also if possible, as I know you both are very busy, that more updates would happen in the near future? It would be also very wonderful to see how Tina and Newt would be as a couple as they try to take down Grindlewald and have possibly intimate moments between Tina and Newt.

I could just read your stories all day long. They are truly amazing. Please update soon!
Tunacorn chapter 7 . 11/23/2018
Dude, Newt is totally in love with Tina the second movie, it's soooo cute!
Tunacorn chapter 5 . 11/23/2018
Perseus and Theseus. Clever. Is that real info about the Scamander family, or made up. When I saw the name "Perseus" I thought of percy Jackson
EmiQvW chapter 12 . 11/21/2018
This is so so good. I've now seen Crimes of Grindelwald three times and even though I love it SO MUCH and am very excited for the next one, I wanted to scream over the fact how little Newtina we got. Kinda broke my heart. Thus, your story is exactly what my poor shipper heart needs right now. This is incredibly good and we need more! Pretty please? To few Newtina fics out there...
ElsaFrozen1995 chapter 12 . 9/9/2018
I love this story, I'm interested to see how everything plays out, personally I feel this is one of the best Newtina fics I've read so far and Mr Flappy is probably my favourite OC ever hahaha I love the humour in this, awesome job guys can't wait for the next chapter :)
Unicorn lover 500 chapter 12 . 7/27/2018
This is really good. Can’t wait to see what happens next
EveEvelina chapter 12 . 7/27/2018
This story is awsome! The chapters are long and the story really feels real. I'm looking forward to the next update but I totally understand that it might take a while. Enjoy summer while it lasts! I'm really excited to see where the story goes and when they'll finally meet in person again. Anyways, have a nice summer
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »