Reviews for Zenith
s.k.f.f.f chapter 57 . 3h
nice tongue lashing grimmjow has lol
cannibal27 chapter 16 . 9/16
well I just read the first 16 chapters in one sitting and there’s only one thing I can say. Nice man
cannibal27 chapter 4 . 9/16
but Ichigo never fought Szayelopporo...
Theboss786 chapter 15 . 9/9
Are you going to pair I high with harriebel as she is his queen
Sumeri chapter 62 . 8/31
Okay so

I just read this whole thing in one sitting, and honestly, there's just WAY too much to comment on individual stuff but I just wanted to say

THANK YOU, thank you so much for bringing this into existence

I found this roughly at midnight yesterday and when I finished it, it was 10am, but I have absolutely NO regrets, no regrets

asdfghjhgfdsadfghjklö
Kureko chapter 30 . 8/15
It's a bit pointless to review on a middle chapter in a finished story, but I couldn't help myself when I read your author's note. 'I'm getting close to the end of this fic...' they say. Meanwhile there are over 30 chapters left to go. I am genuinely curious what else is in store. Also goes without saying that this is an amazing read!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 20 . 8/11
Geez! Talk about an insane chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 19 . 8/11
Ooh boy. Lotsa stuff revealed! Wonder what’s next? I’m gonna go and find out!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 18 . 8/11
Interesting. Nice to see the POVs of Zangetsu and Grimmjow. Just what is going on though with Ichigo?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 17 . 8/11
“YOU DO NOT BELONG”? Wonder what THAT means? And I really wanna see Nel soon! I also hope she’s paired with Ichigo!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 16 . 8/11
Ooh...mysterious. Just what was that thing that worried Ichigo?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 15 . 8/11
Greaaaat. Bad news? Somehow I don’t think that’ll affect Ichigo, but the Soul Society.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 14 . 8/11
Excellent chapter! Awesome. Looks like Aaronierro gets a promotion to fifth. I look forward to everyone getting their own Segunda Etapa’s. Although, better be watchful of Szayel.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 13 . 8/10
Man. Talk about an emotional chapter. Very good read, this one. I’m off to the next chapter!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 12 . 8/10
Awesome! A new King is here now. Let’s see if he can do the things that Aizen nor Barragan couldn’t.