Reviews for Harry, It's Saotome, Potter
Absolutely stupid story
Tamha chapter 17 . 1/3
I wonder what he'll do when he notices another Asiatic student, like Cho Chang. I think that, should she have any knowledge of the Art, he'd take a Chinese girl more seriously than any of his purely European classmates.
NabikiB chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
The story itself is fine. The lack of linebreaks, punctuation, poor grammar and structure, however, have dropped it from 'decent' to 'EW!'
shugokage chapter 24 . 4/23/2015
Nice job on this interesting twist to the normal crossover!
xThomas2 chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
Hmmm,mm,mm,mm,mm,mm harry potter saotome
loretta537 chapter 24 . 8/28/2013
this was a good story, I hope you write the sequel soon
mysticmoon1331 chapter 24 . 5/3/2013
i really enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it! the only thing that would have made it better for me would have been meanings of the japanese names at the bottom as I tried to look them up and was unable to find the name meanings. although translations for all of the japanese words would have been nice for convenience, i didn't have a problem looking up anything i didn't recognise and finding it's meaning save for the names. thank you again for writing this and sharing it here! i look forward to reading the next story, which i will be checking for asap!
Eirdaru chapter 24 . 1/26/2012
I really enjoyed the story. U used excellent culture references and upbringing contrast to write the story. Are u writing more? I'd be very happy if u did.
Shinzochi chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
AWESOME ver4sions of Harry Potter, in my opinion much better then the original, and i am looking forward to the next chapter
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
interesting please continue!
Damix96 chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
you know chi means blood right.
emROCKS chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
please write a sequale for this story
animefreak 171 chapter 24 . 3/3/2011
Aswome fic
Athina chapter 24 . 12/9/2010
Interesting I just wish it didn't follow the book as closely.
Luiniliel chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
This is such a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I loved that as the story progressed everything started coming together much more easily. I just wish there was a sequel. This story is five years old and I'm just saddened that it took me this long to start reading the Ranma manga, and then to start looking for the cross-over fanfiction with HP.