Reviews for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 8/1
Fantastic!
zedille chapter 1 . 7/21
Very touching! I loved the line about making the shop title properly plural again.
Eva chapter 1 . 7/13
Lovely as always ️
This was amazing! Fred would be proud of both of them and I might be crying...
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 1 . 6/28
What a treat! Thanks!
A new story! I love your writing. I've read almost all of your stories- most of them twice. You're an angel!
cat chapter 1 . 6/25
Now I'm internally sobbing over Fred and the WWW logo being plural again. I've always wondered what the catalyst was for Ron leaving the Aurors and joining the joke shop. The idea that he'd never see his kids due to some dangerous mission...sniffle. Also, in my head, when Harry became an Auror, the first person he told was McGonagall, because of how she told Umbridge that she'd coach him nightly to achieve the desired results. Sorry, that was off-topic, but I was just thinking about Great Deeds and how badly I want to know what McGonagall would say... can't wait for an update.
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 6/26
Aww... lovely to see this conversation pan out :) Was also nice to get something new, much as I love reading about Minerva!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 6/26
Aww, Weasley brother goodness! And so like George to buy the building ahead of time. *rolls eyes*
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 6/25
This is just lovely. I totally believe this is how it happened. Love the last line!
Swooping Evil chapter 1 . 6/25
Aww, this is great!
banzi chapter 1 . 6/24
Wonderful story. I enjoyed seeing how Ron became a partner with George.
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 6/24
I adore this with every fiber of my being. I adore Ron, but the fact that I read a lot of Dramione means that I see a lot of Ron bashing about how much of a loser he is because he just works at his brother's joke shop. It's like he's got no future and is just an afterthought. But I love how he's got good reasons to leave in this story. And I love that George needs him and wants him. This is just perfect.
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 6/24
Fantastic story! Well written and I really enjoyed it!
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 6/24