Reviews for Team STIK (Strike)
Vile King chapter 25 . 11/16/2023
I thought the chestnut hair girl is Ochako
Vile King chapter 9 . 11/16/2023
Ochako possessed Yang for a second there lmao
Boeloe chapter 68 . 3/25/2023
Sad to see you've discontinued this fic, it was really good. Are you sure you won't be coming back to it at all, even in the form of a rewrite?
RedMist86025949 chapter 66 . 3/24/2023
Raven is a favorite of mine, it bothers me how RWBY's story seemed to make her such a hypocritical and almost hated character due to her cowardice and her disregard for Yang. I think they could've treated her character better, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who believes that.
Proyecto Warwick chapter 2 . 9/12/2022
capitulo 2 y Sigue siendo un Copy y paste del original
Michael Warfstache chapter 1 . 9/7/2022
I hope this story is not discontinued
RedKnight21 chapter 9 . 8/9/2021
Damn, I did not see that coming! I don't mind Jaune becoming a bit of a badass, and I love the semblance, much more interesting then Aura Manipulation.
RedKnight21 chapter 6 . 8/9/2021
Oh shit, someone else who loves Soul Eater!

I wonder who Black Reaper is?
Monster King chapter 68 . 8/6/2021
Awesome
Guest chapter 68 . 6/26/2021
Hello. Quick question, what happened that this story is discontinued? Did something happen to you?
SaberFan117 chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
Happy 4 year anniversary to this amazing story! Came back to read it again and still feel joy in reading this top tier story
SuperSonic2654 chapter 17 . 6/4/2021
Yang’s thoughts: We can do this! Just give it some time

Izuku’s thoughts: Give up on your dreams and die
SuperSonic2654 chapter 13 . 6/4/2021
No offense but Izuku should not have a problem with mobility if he is using full cowling. One of the main reasons he developed the technique was so he could maneuver better and be less stiff with his combat, saying he has a problem with mobility almost completely defeats the purpose of full cowl
Guest chapter 68 . 4/30/2021
(Sigh) another poor writer quiting with most probably caused the fault of the horrible writing of current rwby
Fate-Chance chapter 1 . 4/19/2021
Hmm, about the part of how Semblance and Aura is more stronger then Quirks, I'd like to debate on that.
First being how how have their pros and cons:
A. Quirks are powerful abilities that give humans "powers", same would go with Semblances.

B. Both are fueled by something, Quirks, of need be, are power mainly by the hosts Body, like how Momo needs to eat in order to create or how Sato needs suger to go buff. Same would go with Semblances, which are fueled by Aura, (though there are some grey areas, like Hazels semblance and Qrow.)

C. Both rely on how much the host can take, for Quirks, the amount of stress the body can take. While for the Aura being how big it is.
But that's just my 2 cents.. and this is the damned prolouge. I'll review more when i reach the latest chapter, or if something catches my interest to review. Besides that? I'm excited to read this. Also, I already like the pairing.

Seems that you haven't updated in a long time. Hope you're doing OK.