Reviews for Team STIK (Strike)
OceanLord2017 chapter 60 . 10/26/2019
Ooh boy...that brawl with Muscular was quite the sight to behold. Also appreciated the time you gave to Yang...was also mildly intrigued by Oscar/Ozpin's intervention (curious where that'll go). So eager to see where everything goes from here.

My condolences.

Til Next Time...
RHatch89 chapter 60 . 10/25/2019
Awesome update :)
MasterBlade47 chapter 60 . 10/25/2019
Firstly, Damn m8 my condolences (as little as they mean from words on a screen) I havent had to deal with grief (yet) but I do know that it sucks to lose family so once again my condolences.

Now onto the review the chapter was great the fight and dialouge between Izuku, Muscular and Kota is grand and we got to see Izuku shatter his weapon and use that form I cant wait to see how Izuku adapts his style to work with that and try and see if he can do it whenever(probably when he is much stronger) or if there are certain requirements necessary to the shattered form. I cant wait to see mainly Yang's face but Izuku will obviously be surprised by Ozpin's reveal.
Shadow Joestar chapter 60 . 10/25/2019
KO awesome chapter, Izuku fight with Muscular again and now he’s been push over the limit unlocking his weapon’s new form hopefully it’ll be enough to stop the muscle villain or die trying.
Eternal Nexus Warrior chapter 60 . 10/25/2019
This was an intense chapter! I wonder if that means eventually there is gonna be a part where bakugo is kidnapped just like I'm the series (that was close to this area right?)

That said, I am so sorry for you loss. Grandparents are some of the closest people to one's family, and to lose one is heart breaking. I hope things will get better for you soon.
Phoenix Wizard chapter 59 . 10/17/2019
Dang, talk about freezer burn. I will see myself out.
Gojifreak chapter 59 . 10/17/2019
You misspelled Nidhoggr.
Mecha Manda chapter 59 . 10/17/2019
Dang, Ren had to deal with a lot more trauma than usual. Did Nora really have to slap him?
DD Lore Nerd chapter 59 . 10/17/2019
Tyrian got served! Yes!
Midgardsormr Jr chapter 59 . 10/17/2019
All that is left is Tyrian. He is so screwed as he is outnumbered and out matched.
Thunder Dragon chapter 59 . 10/17/2019
Oh this is going to be good, Also I like the shout outs to Norse Mythology with Shoto's weapons. I approve.
Kaiser Dragon chapter 59 . 10/17/2019
Dang! This is getting really heavy here. Good on you.
Dracus6 chapter 59 . 10/15/2019
Code Vein and Kimetsu no Yaiba aka Demon Slayer Crossover
Rio Skyron chapter 59 . 10/12/2019
So how much longer do you think you can stall Deku vs Muskular?
OceanLord2017 chapter 59 . 10/11/2019
Hehehe...is it wrong that I just start smiling whenever I imagine the Nuckelavee's screams?

Still...always appreciate the spotlight on Ren and Nora. As for Shoto...loved the Norse shoutout of Yggdrasil. Still, I feel like he should've gone for the head.

Til Next Time...Have Fun!
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »