Reviews for Team STIK (Strike)
Shadow Joestar chapter 58 . 9/20/2019
KO awesome chapter, Blake and her friends are making a trip to the desert area for her to find out about something that has been kept a secret within her family. Meanwhile Ruby and her group will have to prepare themselves for a dangerous Grimm.
Dracus6 chapter 40 . 9/12/2019
My Hero Academia and Fire Emblem Three Houses
Izuku Midoriya Shouto Torodoki and Bakugou Katsuki the three of them are rivals suddenly they find themselves in another world called Fodlan where each of them are separate. Izuku Midoriya in House Golden Deer of the Leicester Alliance Shouto Torodoki in House Black Eagles of the Adrestian Empire and Bakugou Katsuki in House Blue Lions of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus.
they are heading towards the Officers Academy a school that trained students to become the future of the realm. five years later their rivalry are exceed and their ideals as heroes will collide.
P.S you the fanfic part of Rwby watching shows and Rwby reading stories. can you make a party 1-A class can't and don't know the whereabouts of Izuku Shouto and Bakugou. suddenly they find themselves in a mysterious room. he told where they are so that will watching and reading the fire emblem Three Houses and My Hero Academia story. 1-A classs, All might Aizawa and the parents are going to see Izuku Midoriya Shouto Torodoki and Bakugou Katsuki lives in Fodlan.
Dracus6 chapter 3 . 9/11/2019
My Hero Academia and Fire Emblem Three Houses Crossover
Izuku Midoriya x Lysithea
Bakugou Katsuki x Ingrid
Shouto Torodoki x Edelgard
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 57 . 9/6/2019
Well i really wished i read this a year ago before i started my campaign of basically hell on earth, its exactly what it sounds like, point is i never used wizardry and i was more of a fan of monks but i digress this would have been helpful
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 55 . 9/6/2019
Ok i am going to explain my review in one emotional response

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!YESSSSSSS! FINALLY! 10/10
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 54 . 9/6/2019
I made a joke about you being a DM and it was right around the time of the izuku butchering cinder but i had no idea you were actually one ,mad props i would love to be in one of your campaigns
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 49 . 9/5/2019
Did ironwood just say a certain line that a certain Lannister says to a bastard named snow!? I mean I'm not mad I'm actually surprised and happy, i miss game of thrones
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 42 . 9/4/2019
Goddamnit I'm gonna cry!
jbran104 chapter 57 . 9/4/2019
Yes! Finally caught up. And I don't have anything to really to critique about beside the lack of Zwei I have heard (Maybe put him in an Omake). Other than that though, can't wait for the next chapter.
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 38 . 9/3/2019
Oh no i haven't even gotten halfway through the chapter but i feel it coming and I'm not ready, oh wait I'm never ready!
narutoxninetaileddemon chapter 37 . 9/3/2019
This part of the actual series is when I knew that things would never be the same again
Mecha Manda chapter 57 . 8/30/2019
Does anybody else want the good guys just to throw in the towel and say screw it? Because I do
Gojifreak chapter 57 . 8/30/2019
I was kidding about Godzilla showing up! You do not have to bring in the King of the Monsters!
Kaiser Dragon chapter 57 . 8/30/2019
Momo still loves her man. Wish we had more of her in the story.
Phoenix Wizard chapter 57 . 8/30/2019
What kind of monster is Salem now!? She was bad enough in cannon
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »