Reviews for Team STIK (Strike)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2021
Are you going to reboot the entire fanfic cuz I like it I like the story line I like the characters I can't wait to see what happens if you reboot it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2021
I was expecting to All Might offering his hair to izuku and said EAT THIS, but this take is something else.
Superjukes2 chapter 20 . 3/9/2021
Noice
Necros The Saiyan knight chapter 68 . 2/17/2021
will you reboot the story
SaberFan117 chapter 68 . 2/7/2021
hey, is this story dead? pls continue
JustSomeWriterKid chapter 68 . 1/3/2021
Solid chapter overall! I've never been the biggest fan of Oscar or Rosegarden, but there was some solid character development in here.

Hope you get around to updating soon! Can't wait to see what exactly you have planned for Menagerie.
DustYetDusty chapter 2 . 12/31/2020
The fact that the author thought we would ask about Katsuki being a Dire Wolf Faunus instead of how ALL MIGHT CAN PASS ON HIS SEMBLANCE is stupid.
Not trying to be mean or anything but I've got to do this.
Sure, we see Ozpin being able transfer his soul to another being but that was only because GOD HIM FUCKING SELF gave him that ability.
And then there's being able to pass on the powers of a Maiden. That is only possible because Ozma had to use magic to be able to give them that power.
Magic that he was able to make stronger over his many lives.
So either another God gave a predecessor to All Might's semblance that power, or it was Salem who did that cuz who's to say she didn't learn how to do that.
Argo Devilian chapter 12 . 12/17/2020
a greatsword, a scythe, a shotgun-boots, and gauntlets.
i want to say overkill but they don't sound like they work together that well so...

but it really does feel like you are forcing him into RWBY a bit too much. especially the Sword/Scythe which is clearly Crow's weapon.

Branching away from canonical MHA is understandable, but weapons don't exactly fit his Quirk. at best, its just a gauntlet and Steel-toed shoes.
Argo Devilian chapter 2 . 12/17/2020
im not too sure about making Bakugou a Faunus tbh.

Canonically, Bakugou is like how he is because he is constantly showered with praise to boost his ego.
Also Canonically, the Faunus is a race that is constantly discriminated and looked down upon.

those two don't exactly mix...
while the world could be different, in which the faunus aren't discriminated, I highly doubt that given the existence of the White Fang.

also, the only Semblance I could think of that wouldn't have been considered Emitter is Ruby's, which is probably Transformation? There shouldn't be any Mutants that is for sure.
M.lingard chapter 4 . 10/31/2020
I thought Yang was taller that Izuku?
Guest chapter 68 . 10/25/2020
When ch 69
LordStarSpawn chapter 25 . 10/10/2020
Just read chapter 25... did you have to reopen the Serenity feels? I mean, bravo for using Wash's last words, but really?
Wisper Templus Blacksteel chapter 68 . 10/3/2020
thank you for making this story!
NatsuUzumaki161 chapter 68 . 10/2/2020
First things first this was super wholesome I love the interaction between ruby and Oscar and Oscar and Oz. Second how could you do us like that. You just got to the part where they’re back together and switch to Menagerie. I’m gonna die waiting for Ruby and her team to get back together
RHatch89 chapter 68 . 10/2/2020