Reviews for Team STIK (Strike)
Gojifreak chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
I wanted action and I got it. I just hope Sun pulls through. Be careful what you wish for I guess
KongKing94 chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
Heh, The clash between the Belladonna family is going to be awesome. Do you know why? Because Bakugo and Sun are there.

Thought I would paraphrase All Might to give a little optimism back.
Odin's Eye chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
You made Whitley sympathetic character and gave us a viewpoint of Sun's tragedy. Good move.
Uruk-Hai chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
Oh man family drama and Sun nearly kicked the bucket. Yeesh everyone is having a bad time. Now about the request I think it can work provided that reviving Ancalagon The Black and dragons on his level is a last resort and that their are limits to Smaug's power of Resurrection. Such as while he can bring them back without any hiccups they can only be brought back once and that includes their free will and they may not have Smaug's goals in mind.
OceanLord2017 chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
Well, well...Didn't expect Oscar to get dragged into PLOT so quickly...this'll be interesting. Loved that White Fang fight scene...so much going on, so little time. Also appreciated that time with Momo, Weiss, and Tenya. That was quite the unique look at Whitley...and I'm curious where this'll go.

Welp...back to my own writing...Til Next Time...Have Fun!
MasterBlade47 chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
Coo,l Izuku and Yang meet Oz and Oscar before Mistral. Cant wait to see how you change Oscar stubtly of course, I would like to see like a brother relationship between Izuku and Oscar. I see that Izuku would see Oscar and feel that he would need the same push he did when he was training. Still cant wait to see where this leads.
Also I commend you for managing 4 different lines of story and POVs to write because that is really hard to manage.
TheRealD3lph0xL0v3r chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
keep up the amazing work!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!
Shadow Joestar chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
KO awesome chapter, Weiss and the gang are training hard to make their escape though it will be difficult with Mr. Schnee hiring some extra muscles but they’ll make it through together and get out of Atlas!
Rio Skyron chapter 53 . 6/28/2019
interesting making Whitley a fractured.
Dracus6 chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
hey there idea Crossover for you
JoJo Golden Wind and Akame ga kill crossover fanfic
Giorno Giovanna Golden Experience,
Team Bucciarati, Passione, Hitman Team, Stand Users
Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda
Guest chapter 52 . 6/19/2019
Oh man, that statue quote. You do know what that Latin phrase translates to. It means Greatness from Small beginnings. That quote does not fit someone like Pyrrah. She was born into a wealthy family, had a great track record in tournaments and was a prodigy. You might want to change it.
Madmagusmax chapter 52 . 6/16/2019
I have to ask, are you going to do any Middle Earth Stories? If so I recommend that you dig into the Lord of The Rings Mythos such as The Silmarillion, The Sons of Hurin, The Fall Of Gondolin, Beren and Luthein, The Hobbit Novel, The Lord of The Rings books, The Books of Lost Tales, The Lost Road and Other Writings, The Lays of Beleriand, The Shaping of Middle Earth and all the books of Tolkein's Mythos for understanding the themes of Middle Earth and JR.R Tolkien's Work. I also recommend Hello Future Me's Channel and his Lord of the Rings Content and Civilization EX's Lord of The Rings Content as well. This is needed to understand not only how powerful Smaug is going to be when he turns into the next Ancalagon The Black and The Dark Lord Sauron but also the themes of Middle Earth.
Phoenix Wizard chapter 52 . 6/16/2019
Oh crap. The good guys are going to have a major fight on their hands soon. And I am starting to worry about Sun. Now after looking at the Hobbit and RWBY crossover that you put up I just had an awesome idea that after you talk to Uruk-Hai about it.

When Smaug gets all of Sauron's powers and knowledge and all the abilities of the Great Dragons of Middle Earth, make sure that Smaug works not only to bring back the Great Dragons of Middle Earth and all it's various subspecies but Smaug also works to resurrect the greatest Dragons in Middle Earth's History as his generals and lieutenants. If the end of the Third Age of Middle Earth is going to be an Age of Dragons go all the way man.
CaptainBorisson chapter 52 . 6/10/2019
Nice chapter, never saw Sun as being the gloomy sort, so this change in him is definitely a cause for concern. But that omake... oh man it’s always funny to see that one, the video was great but each new variation is just perfect.
Guest chapter 52 . 6/8/2019