Reviews for Team STIK (Strike)
Cyber-RK18 chapter 4 . 8/23/2020
A lot of the Crossover with RWBY and MHA Izuku is always the protagonist. Is there a fan fic with the same Crossover in which Ruby as the protagonist
Cyber-RK18 chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
I’m new to this fanfic to hoping it’s good, and yes it’s good. But the World building is confusing having both Quirk and Seblence. In the same world is confusing, two other RWBY and MHA crossover only has Seblence and Aura. While there is a third one in which the RWBY characters in the world of MHA with Quirks, yes they still have with their weapons but it letter explain why they have their Weapons
NatsuUzumaki161 chapter 66 . 8/22/2020
This chapter was great. The M3C was really cool and Robin is probably my favorite oc. The raven and yang moment was so powerful. I can’t wait to see the next chapter and more of what’s going on in menagerie
Rio Skyron chapter 66 . 8/20/2020
oh my goodness I know what that drunk story is referencing lol
You've been Hacked Lol chapter 66 . 8/19/2020
Oh God you don't know how worried I was and I thought that you Wouldn't Update the story and I actually thought that you died. (HEY ITS CORONA SO I WAS REALLY THINKING SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO YOU!) But turns out everything's Fine! Happy to have you back!
Random65 chapter 66 . 8/18/2020
YES! YOUR BACK! I MISSED YOU!
Wisper Templus Blacksteel chapter 66 . 8/17/2020
amazing!
RHatch89 chapter 66 . 8/17/2020
Awesome job as always :)
LordJanu chapter 1 . 8/17/2020
Looks more like stick than strike
Shadow Joestar chapter 66 . 8/17/2020
KO awesome chapter, wow that talk between Yang and Raven was intense as an actual fight and Izuku got to meet someone who not only knew his dad but also a good friend of Qrow as he will be the extra helping hand.
Golbez4 chapter 66 . 8/17/2020
oh yay! Overhaul, my least favorite MHA villain. Good villian though. Just that his views and actions make him so unlikable in comparison to other villians.
Eternal Nexus Warrior chapter 66 . 8/17/2020
Ah, I see a fellow John mulaney fan in that one conversation and I have to say, that was amazing! I have to say, all the interactions between characters were great as well (interesting back story for Qrow and Raven btw)
Darius Crawford chapter 66 . 8/17/2020
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Akame ga kill crossover
JustSomeWriterKid chapter 65 . 8/13/2020
Nice job writing this chapter! You certainly enjoy adding in characters from other stories, huh? Fate, FFVII, Bungo Stray Dogs, Demon Slayer (and those are in Mistral alone); you really don't do things in half-measures, huh? I look forward to seeing how you incorporate them all into the story.

I haven't ever reviewed this story before, but I've been following it for quite a while and I've really enjoyed it. It helped inspired me to write my own crossover between RWBY and MHA, so I really can't understate how much I love what you've made here. Even when there are some things I'm not a huge fan of, I still end up having a good time.

I really do hope you update this soon. I get that with the way things are in the world right now, finding inspiration to write isn't the easiest thing to do, but I am looking forward to whenever you post the next chapter. Of course you should take as much time as you need to write it, better to take your time and make a good chapter than to publish a half-baked one quickly. Regardless, I'll be waiting here to read it.
ujujujuju chapter 10 . 8/9/2020
he passed out from a broken finger...
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »