Reviews for Team STIK (Strike)
LoneWolfND427 chapter 42 . 2/13/2020
Bakugo is MIA, having retreated into the woods for training, and Tenya had become crippled, with little to no chance of walking again. Only 2 remain. Wonder how things will work out from here
Saiyans4ever chapter 63 . 2/10/2020
They say great Heroes always get the girl, but they never said that they never get teased because of it.

I kid, so when is the gang coming back together?
Ikki chapter 63 . 2/10/2020
Oh if Izuku thought that Yang whispering in his ear and having her breasts pushed on his back was intimate then has not seen anything yet when they do the nasty and bump uglies.
Madmagusmax chapter 63 . 2/10/2020
So you ship Ruby with Oscar. So do I, also Crow is a shipper on deck. I did not see that happening, This chapter might as well be called Ship Tease.
Thunder Dragon chapter 63 . 2/10/2020
The team is going to be a real powerhouse when everyone is back together. Also Crow is not acting like a protective dad for his niece. I did not see that coming.
Kaiser Dragon chapter 63 . 2/10/2020
Oh this is good. Now I did not see Crow's reaction coming and I love it!
LoneWolfND427 chapter 34 . 2/12/2020
I didn't think you'd include the fight between Midoriya and Todoroki. In the anime, their fight was my favorite. I wonder what similarities there'll be in it
AwesomeMan327 chapter 57 . 2/12/2020
Didn’t Weiss say that she wasn’t leaving without her brother? Did you forget that fact it did something change off screen?
OceanLord2017 chapter 63 . 2/11/2020
Ooh...always nice seeing Weiss and Tenya working together. Although...I'm kinda nervous for whatever happens between Raven and those two...at least until Yang comes along.

Also very eager to see everyone get brought in on the One for All truth...at least so I can see their reactions. On a lighter note...Oscar gawking at Ruby was hilarious!

Hehehe...you sound like a D&D pro...to be honest, the Human Monk is my first campaign (still ongoing).

Til Next Time...Have Fun!
LoneWolfND427 chapter 5 . 2/10/2020
I kinda like the placement for the MHA team. It's got a nice flow to ot

Shoto - the cool, hard boiled even headed edgy leader
Tenya - the straightforward, stickler
Izuku - the nervous yet well meaning protagonist with the heart of a hero
Katsuki - the hot tempered loose cannon with a bone to pick with...basically everyone
LoneWolfND427 chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
This first chapter's Author's notes were WAY off! Unless you consider almost 700 favs and followers "a fairly small number of people" for some weird reason. I mean sure, in cash triple digits isn't all that much to sneeze at nowadays, but in terms of people, you've practically got a death squad
0zymandias chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Yosh
RHatch89 chapter 63 . 2/7/2020
Awesome update :)
jbran104 chapter 63 . 2/7/2020
This is me just nitpicking, but just want to point out that the name of the wasp grimm are 'lancers', if you wanted to edit that. Not that big of a deal though, so it's fine as it is.

Looking forward for the next chapter.
Shadow Joestar chapter 63 . 2/7/2020
KO awesome chapter, as everyone get comfortable with Izuku’s friends learning about Ozpin’s curse while Weiss and Tenya getting captured by Raven’s tribe. Let’s hope Yang will try to be reasonable with her mom for something.
995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »